Seem to work

Posted by kei-rylie on Sep 30, 2013

Tried it for the first time last night and instantly curbed my craving. Will continue to use this with the Stop-It lozenges and tablets to complement, see if it works. An update after almost a week. This balm works when you're not hanging out with a bunch of smokers who are constantly tempting you. Because once you're out with the smokers, you will not want to apply the balm which curbs the craving.

After

Posted by Reviewer1540113 on Sep 12, 2013

just trying it to see what it's like, I didn't want to smoke. There was no craving, and when I did smoke, there was no pleasure involved. I'll start my formal program in a few days. I am not worried at all, knowing this is going to be my method.

so great

Posted by 5554505729953016324 on Apr 07, 2016

even just for anxiety it is amazing

NIce feel

Posted by 4732553053598688694 on Jun 11, 2014

Doesn't dry out my lips at all! Very smooth. I don't crave to smoke!

It is truly effective!

Posted by Vilacha on Mar 23, 2015

It won't take the craving completely away, but it reduces it a great amount. I recommend using it in complement of any other treatment of your choice (homeopathy for me) and it works pretty well.

Quite good

Posted by 4703479640300139284 on Jun 06, 2014

Not bad at all, worth a try.

Tate's natural stop smoking lip balm

Posted by 5673290447568561869 on Jun 30, 2014

This was completely ineffective but nice lip balm for general purposes. Disappointed in product but as per usual great delivery time from iHerb

worst thing ever 진짜 비추

Posted by 4734019424516929058 on Feb 08, 2015

친구들꺼 지인꺼 해서 5개 샀는데 욕만 먹음 모두에게 아무 효과 없음 한통 다 쓰고도 없음 그리고 발랐다가 트러블까지 낫다고 함.. 그냥 성분표를 조사해봐도 금연에 도움되는 성분이 없고.. 걍 마케팅임...