Great sunscreen..

Posted by Reviewer2559970 on Jun 10, 2013

I have used this sunscreen for a couple of years now and love it! I dont buy anything else now.It smells nice and works better than the other natural or organic ones I have used in the past.

the best ever!!

Posted by Reviewer3129423 on Dec 03, 2013

This is the best facial sunscreen I have ever used and don't intent to ever use anything else! I use it every morning and it is extremely light and pleasant, not like any other sunscreen I've ever used.

Great sunscreen & face cream

Posted by scorpioguy on Nov 12, 2015

This is a great sunscreen. I was in Canaries on a holiday recently and the weather was sunny almost all the time and I used this cream daily and my face never burned. This is also a great face cream. It soothes irritated skin (I think it's due to calendula in the cream). Also, I like it that it's not as greasy as most other face creams. Yet it moisturizes skin well.

Good Good!

Posted by 5339143176441847798 on Oct 08, 2013

I like this a lot and will buy again. The smell is not too overpowering and it rubs in nicely.

Easy to spread on.

Posted by Reviewer1142540 on Jul 13, 2014

This is easy to spread on and absorbs well. No whitish residue and doesn't leave face shiny and not matte either, but just comfortable. I alternate this with Coola BB face Cream spf 30 which is tinted and is matte. Both are from iherb. God bless you all.

Tate's, The Natural Miracle SUnscreen

Posted by 4907129630113355621 on Apr 07, 2016

Seems to work well, It may be the best sunscreen, I"ll buy it again, but not sure why they call it''a miracle'' Only giving it a rating of 4 because they call it a miracle. I'd like them to stick with explaining benefits rather than use words that make no sense. Unless someone got over skin cancer using it or something like that

TERRIBLE--DO NOT BUY

Posted by 4856065077153884351 on Jun 20, 2016

This is the worst sunscreen I've ever purchased. I prefer nontoxic brands, which are often very difficult to apply (white, smearing, etc.). This went on with ease, and I was thrilled . . . until I got home from a day at the beach and discovered I was burned from head to toe. I reapplied multiple times, as directions indicated. I don't understand other reviewers who said they had great sun protection with this product. My son is also burned :-(. Very disappointed. This is my first bad experience with iherb.