False ingredient claims

Posted by 5285101121498113834 on Dec 14, 2015

I purchased this product twice. I was so happy to find toothpaste with no glycerine and took the list saying 'no saccharin','no artificial sweeteners' as true advertising. Why do Tate's not get that saccharin is the same as sodium saccharin they have in the ingredients and how can they say that this is not an artificial sweetener? So disapointed and surprised that so many reviews on them are negative yet iherb still stock.

Natural or a SHAM?!! I wanna know, don't you??

Posted by Reviewer1315428 on Dec 16, 2014

Do you research the products you purchase? Well, WE DO! And i could not believe what came up re ALL of TATE's 'miracle' products! this toothpaste tastes great for an organic product... But apparently this company [which the Cleveland, OH BBB gave an F!] is beyond shady. Complaints focus on bait and switch techniques of the worst type ~ yeppers, take that flouride/chemical filled pepsodent/colgate/whatever and repackage it to appear like a healthy organic product. Chemical toothpaste i can get free at my dentist! To pay for an expensive guaranteed organic/natural product and get a sham, shame on Tate's! Perhpas iHerb needs to do some digging on this product, too?! just askin'

best toothpaste

Posted by 5289647539371432687 on Oct 20, 2014

I just read the negative feedback about the company but im very happy with this product and will continue to buy and use it.

Why do they still sell this here?

Posted by Reviewer2432517 on Oct 18, 2014

After I found out online that this was a scam several months ago, I sent a complaint to iHerb, and I am surprised they are still selling this. You can find many complaints online from various people.

Posted by 5072756179201740751 on Sep 01, 2014

Great Family Toothpaste

Posted by SassySingaporean on Aug 18, 2014

Good family size and thumbs up for the natural ingredients. My 6 year old boy can even use it cos it doesn't tastes too minty. A tad expensive but worth the price

Minty and foamy

Posted by 5543891212180429444 on Jul 20, 2014

Best toothpaste I've used! Won't be going back and everyone comments on the whiteness of my teeth. Nice flavour and great foaminess. No complaints here.

company is a scam

Posted by Reviewer1130717 on Jun 23, 2014

I am rewriting this review -which at first was a five star - stellar performance- from an awesome yet "natural" toothpaste. We'll my friends it seems their is very strong evidence to suggest we may be getting bamboozled! Their is suspicion that this white foamy toothpaste is nothing more than bulk Pepsodent or equivalent repackaged and sold for more than $8 a tube. I wanted to believe the ingredients listed but I started to have a weird metallic taste in my mouth after using this and strongly suspected SLS and fluoride. Then I investigated on line and found BBB rating of F for this company and reports of their other products being nearly identical to those at Sally Beauty Supply. I say this company needs to be investigated! Also when I brought all this to the attention of iherb they had no interest in looking into it. Basically they don't check what they carry - it's up to you the consumer to investigate what you decide to use on your body. Sad but true.

Company cannot be trusted

Posted by 4859505430488674618 on May 22, 2014

I purchased this toothpaste yesterday, and was really excited for its delivery. However, I just found out today that this company may be dishonest and deceiving and that the ingredients cannot be trusted, and I wish I knew this information before making my purchase. Basically if you type into google ' Tate's Natural Miracle complaints ' you'll find webpages which show people's experiences with this company. The other reviews on iherb for this toothpaste have mentioned that this toothpaste foams up like a traditional toothpaste even though it has no SLS. After reading the reviews about how this company repackages cheap products into their own packaging and the ingredients listed are not what is in the product, I'm wondering whether this is why the toothpaste foams up. Anyway, I'll be throwing out the toothpaste once I receive it. I don't like leaving negative reviews, but knowing what I know now, I feel it would be irresponsible to not speak out about it and warn anyone who may happen to come across this review.

Great..!!

Posted by 5080238635600287120 on May 11, 2014

Husband love it..he want to buy one for his brother

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »