Company cannot be trusted

Posted by 4859505430488674618 on May 22, 2014

I purchased this toothpaste yesterday, and was really excited for its delivery. However, I just found out today that this company may be dishonest and deceiving and that the ingredients cannot be trusted, and I wish I knew this information before making my purchase. Basically if you type into google ' Tate's Natural Miracle complaints ' you'll find webpages which show people's experiences with this company. The other reviews on iherb for this toothpaste have mentioned that this toothpaste foams up like a traditional toothpaste even though it has no SLS. After reading the reviews about how this company repackages cheap products into their own packaging and the ingredients listed are not what is in the product, I'm wondering whether this is why the toothpaste foams up. Anyway, I'll be throwing out the toothpaste once I receive it. I don't like leaving negative reviews, but knowing what I know now, I feel it would be irresponsible to not speak out about it and warn anyone who may happen to come across this review.

company is a scam

Posted by Reviewer1130717 on Jun 23, 2014

I am rewriting this review -which at first was a five star - stellar performance- from an awesome yet "natural" toothpaste. We'll my friends it seems their is very strong evidence to suggest we may be getting bamboozled! Their is suspicion that this white foamy toothpaste is nothing more than bulk Pepsodent or equivalent repackaged and sold for more than $8 a tube. I wanted to believe the ingredients listed but I started to have a weird metallic taste in my mouth after using this and strongly suspected SLS and fluoride. Then I investigated on line and found BBB rating of F for this company and reports of their other products being nearly identical to those at Sally Beauty Supply. I say this company needs to be investigated! Also when I brought all this to the attention of iherb they had no interest in looking into it. Basically they don't check what they carry - it's up to you the consumer to investigate what you decide to use on your body. Sad but true.

Why do they still sell this here?

Posted by Reviewer2432517 on Oct 18, 2014

After I found out online that this was a scam several months ago, I sent a complaint to iHerb, and I am surprised they are still selling this. You can find many complaints online from various people.

Natural or a SHAM?!! I wanna know, don't you??

Posted by Reviewer1315428 on Dec 16, 2014

Do you research the products you purchase? Well, WE DO! And i could not believe what came up re ALL of TATE's 'miracle' products! this toothpaste tastes great for an organic product... But apparently this company [which the Cleveland, OH BBB gave an F!] is beyond shady. Complaints focus on bait and switch techniques of the worst type ~ yeppers, take that flouride/chemical filled pepsodent/colgate/whatever and repackage it to appear like a healthy organic product. Chemical toothpaste i can get free at my dentist! To pay for an expensive guaranteed organic/natural product and get a sham, shame on Tate's! Perhpas iHerb needs to do some digging on this product, too?! just askin'

The most refreshing, foamiest, yummy stuff

Posted by 5739604977495711871 on Jul 26, 2013

I can't believe this has no SLS in it...it foams up so much like a traditional toothpaste. It actually seems to really clean a lot better than most other natural brands. If it only has the things listed on the packet, then this is incredible. I will continue to use this for years!

very good toothpaste

Posted by 5358898166432499021 on May 26, 2013

awesome products delicate floral scent, cool finishing, soft textures from 100% natural.

It's the best toothpaste I've ever had

Posted by marley on Jul 08, 2013

All natural,taste great,cleanse very well/I would buy it again.

Excellent toothpaste

Posted by 4696664092509703217 on Sep 13, 2013

This is a fantastic toothpaste. Has a great taste, cleans very well and my breath is fresher. Will only buy this from now on.

Rare natural toothpaste with no Carageenan

Posted by Reviewer2771929 on Jul 09, 2013

What to say other than No bad stuff, works great so far, a bit pricey but extra large

False ingredient claims

Posted by 5285101121498113834 on Dec 14, 2015

I purchased this product twice. I was so happy to find toothpaste with no glycerine and took the list saying 'no saccharin','no artificial sweeteners' as true advertising. Why do Tate's not get that saccharin is the same as sodium saccharin they have in the ingredients and how can they say that this is not an artificial sweetener? So disapointed and surprised that so many reviews on them are negative yet iherb still stock.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »