10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Tazo Teas, Well-Being, Focus, Black Tea, 16 Filterbags, 1.52 oz (43 g) (Discontinued Item)

wakes me every mogning

Posted by Reviewer2514803 on May 16, 2012

wakes me every mogning

Delicious and Unique Flavor

Posted by Reviewer3065769 on Jun 27, 2012

This doesn't taste like your typical black tea. It is definitely a unique flavor. It smells a bit like cocoa but the taste isn't like chocolate. It's hard to describe, but because it's different from regular black tea, it might appeal to people don't enjoy plain black tea. I'm certainly more of a green tea drinker but this one tastes great to me. It's very smooth.

Grows on you

Posted by Reviewer2372345 on Feb 08, 2012

At first I didn't like the flavor. Tastes a bit like this chocolate flavored tea I'd bought before, but I grew to not mind it. Probably won't buy again, though.

Bitter

Posted by Reviewer2456808 on Jul 22, 2012

I found this tea to be bitter and I did not like the taste of it at all.