New To iHerb?

Tazo Teas, Well-Being Tazo Rest, Caffeine Free, 16 Filterbags, 1.07 oz (30 g) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

best

Posted by shepajulia on Dec 27, 2011

fragrant roses tea. For a romantic rendezvous

Sleep tight

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This wonderful tea has a light rose petal and citrus taste along with the added benefit of valerian root to induce sleep. I sip this before bed to help me unwind from a busy day and off I drift to sleep. Highly recommended. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Fragrant and sedative

Posted by 4854902752449295482 on Jan 09, 2013

Such a lovely scent of rose, and mildly sweet with no added sugar. I think the valerian root really works because when I have this in the evening, I start to feel tired an hour or so later and sleep really well.

Yummy

Posted by 5665982063215267037 on Oct 13, 2013

This tea smells and tastes great. However, I am not so sure about whether its effect on my sleep. I didn't feel more sleepy after drinking the tea.

Happy to find these! I think Tazo has discontinued this one.

Posted by Reviewer1443543 on Aug 09, 2011

I believe that this tea was discontinued by Tazo. I could not seem to find it anywhere these days! It can be a bit unusual to taste roses, when your senses tell you that roses are for scent not taste! But it is a taste you quickly grow to appreciate, as it's not sweet. (That is, if you do not prefer sweet teas) Perfect tea right before bed, with the Valerian Root. I sleep very well on nights when I drink a cup of this tea while reading a good book before bed. Very happy to find these at iHerb. This was my first iHerb purchase and the prompt delivery was appreciated. Everything arrived in perfect condition!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »