best

Posted by shepajulia on Dec 27, 2011

fragrant roses tea. For a romantic rendezvous

Sleep tight

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This wonderful tea has a light rose petal and citrus taste along with the added benefit of valerian root to induce sleep. I sip this before bed to help me unwind from a busy day and off I drift to sleep. Highly recommended. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Fragrant and sedative

Posted by 4854902752449295482 on Jan 09, 2013

Such a lovely scent of rose, and mildly sweet with no added sugar. I think the valerian root really works because when I have this in the evening, I start to feel tired an hour or so later and sleep really well.

unusual taste

Posted by Anyamalia on Mar 13, 2013

relaxing and tasty tea. best tea with Valerian root I've ever taken.

Like I'm in Heaven

Posted by 4839923227984656268 on Aug 16, 2014

The aroma is so well blended, so uplifting, and so strong yet not overpowering - I feel like I am in a garden in heaven. This is a very pampering tea for the self. I am so disappointed that it is discontinued after I purchased from iHerb as I wanted to buy more. Makes a wonderful gift.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Oct 30, 2012

I drink this an hour or two before bedtime. It has a mild rose petal, chamomile taste. With maybe a touch of lemongrass.

Better than any chamomile!

Posted by Reviewer2074101 on Aug 19, 2011

Tazo Rest tea has valerian root, which is a fabulous herb for reducing tension and aiding sleep. This tea has good flavor, too!

great tea

Posted by Reviewer3303105 on Nov 11, 2011

Nice fragrance, flavor, effect is calming. Tea bag is 100% compostable too - no staple.

So yummy

Posted by Reviewer2592910 on Dec 07, 2011

This tea tastes amazing and seriously puts me to sleep- thank you!!!!

So tasty!

Posted by Reviewer1755901 on Feb 03, 2012

An absolute must in my tea pantry! Delicious blend, smells like rose water. A drop of stevia makes it a perfect dessert tea....the kind that makes you want to cuddle with a good book in front of the fireplace!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »