Like I'm in Heaven

Posted by 4839923227984656268 on Aug 16, 2014

The aroma is so well blended, so uplifting, and so strong yet not overpowering - I feel like I am in a garden in heaven. This is a very pampering tea for the self. I am so disappointed that it is discontinued after I purchased from iHerb as I wanted to buy more. Makes a wonderful gift.

Sleep tight

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This wonderful tea has a light rose petal and citrus taste along with the added benefit of valerian root to induce sleep. I sip this before bed to help me unwind from a busy day and off I drift to sleep. Highly recommended. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

unusual taste

Posted by Anyamalia on Mar 13, 2013

relaxing and tasty tea. best tea with Valerian root I've ever taken.

Fragrant and sedative

Posted by 4854902752449295482 on Jan 09, 2013

Such a lovely scent of rose, and mildly sweet with no added sugar. I think the valerian root really works because when I have this in the evening, I start to feel tired an hour or so later and sleep really well.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Oct 30, 2012

I drink this an hour or two before bedtime. It has a mild rose petal, chamomile taste. With maybe a touch of lemongrass.

so good tasting

Posted by bobbienorthern on Aug 28, 2012

this has such a good taste I really like this one.

Elegant with Roses

Posted by Reviewer3355430 on May 24, 2012

This tea took me by surprise -- it was so rosey and wonderful to sip and breathe in. I drink on cool or gloomy days for a lift.. or in the evening. I like the tea full strength sometimes, but most of the time, I just put in hot water for about 20 seconds, then remove bag and enjoy tea. I find this way, I can use the bag about 4 times. The flavor does not diminish.

Tazo Tea

Posted by 5536999474904424048 on Apr 22, 2012

This has to be my favorite tea

Tazo Tea

Posted by Reviewer2248152 on Mar 29, 2012

I was searching for the tassty and calming tea for some time by now, I tried the Well-Being Tazo Rest and I am hooked. Not only it is working but it tastes great. I already recomended it and gave samples to my freinds. Thank you

So tasty!

Posted by Reviewer1755901 on Feb 03, 2012

An absolute must in my tea pantry! Delicious blend, smells like rose water. A drop of stevia makes it a perfect dessert tea....the kind that makes you want to cuddle with a good book in front of the fireplace!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »