problem

Posted by 4826744075887450238 on Mar 20, 2016

The package was damaged... Half of the bottle is in the pocket... What can I do?

great product!

Posted by 5670339934045265951 on Oct 05, 2013

i use it on my face everyday to help reduce my acne. after about 2 weeks i can clearly see results- i have almost done with the acne!! really effective!!!

very efficient

Posted by 5699840755382760674 on Jun 16, 2013

Good product..

Couldn't handle the smell

Posted by Reviewer2052358 on Jul 21, 2010

I bought because we wanted an antibacterial liquid soap for those times when you want alittle extra germ fighter especially at the kitchen sink that doesn't have Triclosan in it but it does have Triclosan in it. We were hoping they had at least had something else in this one to deter the tea tree oil scent in it but we were wrong. The t.t.oil scent was so terribly potent and the smell stayed on your hands way after rinsing off so we had to throw it out! If you like the tea tree oil, then go for it, otherwise buy Clean Well Antibacterial foaming soap here on Iherb. It doesn't have Triclosan in it and it comes in different scents. We really like the Orange Vanilla.

Like it. Run out too fast though!

Posted by Reviewer1081454 on Dec 01, 2009

It seems that you need to use more than other liquid soaps but left a nice, clean feeling after hand-washing.

mild smell

Posted by Reviewer2490036 on Aug 23, 2009

This is the mildest smell of any antibacterial soap that I can find but is a little drying on the skin. Iherb are always the best for prices and delivery, thank you.