適合油性肌膚夏天使用

Posted by 5102876181893728573 on May 31, 2015

洗完覺得肌膚很乾淨,適合愛流汗的油性肌膚夏天使用~

Nice soap, but if you have oily skin

Posted by healthandlongevity on Jan 10, 2013

Not a bad soap, I presume. Nice ingredients and smells fresh. However, it is glycerine-based, which means that it will rather make your skin dry (unless it is excessively oily). And dry skin is not good. Nice soap if you use it only for your hands, occasionally.

Nice soap

Posted by Reviewer1229626 on Feb 04, 2013

Gentle for all parts of the body

Best Antifungal Antiviral Soap

Posted by Reviewer2195851 on Jan 24, 2014

The soap is strong but gentle the only herbal soap I will buy.

I love the smell of this

Posted by 5046798121479975201 on Aug 12, 2015

It smells fresh and clean. Love it and will purchase again,

Well priced

Posted by 4910192149788704135 on Oct 30, 2016

I bought this soap to use after going to the gym, other brands make similar soaps (defense etc) but you can pay twice the price so I thought I would give this one a try. First thing you'll notice on opening is the very strong smell of tea tree and eucalyptus, very nice fresh clean smell, it also appears to have leaf material inside the soap. The lather is quite good and the life of the soap isn't too bad, had better and worse in terms of how long it lasts. This soap can dry you out a little bit, but I have this problem with a lot of soaps (I have very sensitive skin) but in saying that, it comes down to how long I leave it on, if I get it on and off quickly I don't notice drying issues compared to if I let it sit for awhile, even with a quick apply/rinse it still leaves your skin feeling tingly, I always test new soaps on smelly underarms after a busy day, I apply a little bit with a quick rinse, this soap did extremely well in this test. Great soap if you could be exposed to fungi/bacteria etc, at this price I'll be buying more.

Becky Smith

Posted by Reviewer3283495 on Nov 21, 2008

Wow! Great smell!

Very nice face wash

Posted by Reviewer2454362 on May 07, 2009

Gentle and natural, love this soap!

Great soap

Posted by Reviewer1245673 on Jul 31, 2009

I've been using Tea Tree Therapy's other soap bars for quite some time. This version, with Eucalyptus, does a wonderful job while adding a different natural fragrance. Highly recommended.

Great product