10% Off Orders Over $40!

Tea Tree Therapy, Suppositories, with Tea Tree Oil, for Vaginal Hygiene, 6 Suppositories

Reviews 1-star

Tee Tree Therapy

Posted by Reviewer2194763 on Nov 08, 2009

I developed an allergic reaction to this product after two doses. I have discarded the remainder of them. I will not order again.

did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer2724426 on Oct 26, 2011

It did not work for me at all

Horrible rash

Posted by 5109294900389757371 on Nov 17, 2014

Used this only once and woke up with an itchy rash and swelling down there and along my leg where it leaked as it had melted. Maybe I'm just extremely sensitive to tea tree. Regret buying two packets, it's all going in the bin. It might work for you, but I recommend wearing a sanitary towel or clothing you don't mind getting ruined with oil stains,or putting a towel under you over your linen, and only using just before hopping into bed and lying down, as it starts melting immediately. Easy to insert though if it's firm enough, but that's the only positive thing I can say. Waste of my money.