These things work

Posted by Reviewer2603242 on Aug 03, 2012

I use these anytime I have issues with yeast, itching or odor and one suppository always seems to clear up whatever the issue is. They are pretty strong and can probably even be halved. No irritation, burning or other problems for me. Highly recommended.

Tea tree Suppositories

Posted by Reviewer1448459 on Feb 27, 2012

I am glad I found this product as after using it for 6 days my itching cleared. I only used it once a day that was enough for me but I guess it depends on each individual's requirements... I took the advice of the other previous users - ie. its best to use it just before you go to bed and are lying flat as it seems to leak.

Very Good

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Helps with symptoms and discomfort of thrush used with probiotics and oregano oil didnt need flucanozol this time round. Have used these again at first signs of thrush and it never developed. I keep a pack on standby now. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2988361 on Oct 25, 2009

Tea tree suppositories have been the only help available to me (even after being prescribed every antibiotic you can think of) I would highly recommend them to anyone having issues.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3127118 on Jan 21, 2010

This product is amazing. I went to my doctor several times and was treated for a urinary track infection and several yeast infections... none of the medications made a difference. I now use this method for all vaginal irritations. The only draw back is that they can be kind of messy.

great yeast infection prevention

Posted by Reviewer2449962 on Dec 01, 2009

I use this every month after my period to prevent yeast infection, or anytime I feel it coming. It's much better to prevent it with this than treating it with an over-the-counter drug.

Works :)

Posted by Reviewer2293938 on Mar 14, 2011

Very effective against BV, and gave me an extremely fresh feeling and smell afterwards :)

Very Soothing

Posted by 5123299875494324966 on Oct 16, 2013

I am not in any way prone to yeast infections, however, I was looking for an alternative to douching, and came across these. I decided to order them, but was hesitant to use them because of some of the other reviews saying they burned. However, about a month after I ordered them I got my second yeast infection ever, and so I decided to pop one of these in. It was sooo soothing instantly!! Such a relief! I just used my first one yesterday, and already I can notice a difference. I am hoping that after a few days, these will clear it up :) Such a great alternative to the products you can buy in the stores. The last time I used canesten, it made my vagina burn 50x more than the yeast infection did, and the tea tree suppositories did the complete opposite. Very pleased with this product, and I would definitely order it again. The only thing I could see maybe being a problem is that it's so soothing that once its all run out of you vagina, you will want to put some more in to soothe the burn/itch, and I think too much of this up your vagina could burn after a while.

So helpful!

Posted by 5633937399060134838 on Jun 16, 2013

Theses are the best things ever! I use them after my menstrual cycle and after intercourse to help balanace my vaginal pH level. I'm prone to yeast infections and BV so these have helped them occur less often! I love the smell of them! I also pop the, in the freezer to être harden them which makes it easier to insert. I use them at night and wear a panty linear since it does leak as it melts! Get better use of it during the night versus the day!

You feel clean down there

Posted by 4900849372685531924 on Dec 12, 2013

I bought these to help with yeast infections. I felt it got rid of all the horrible symptoms that comes with an infection. Now I always have them on hand and use one after my period to feel fresh. The smell doesn't bother me. And yes, it's good to keep them in the fridge so they do not melt in your hand when inserting. I find it's best to get in the bed, then insert so no risk of leaking or popping out.