is not perfect:)

Posted by 4669328614569843704 on Nov 29, 2014

:)) I was surprised to wake up and find my lingerie oily.... I used before I go to sleep... I can not understand if has therapeutic effect, however I found one plus- is giving a fresh feeling because of menthol... I was looking for something else... not sure if I will buy it again.

Seems to have helped

Posted by 5268851323825154891 on Oct 14, 2014

It does have the tea tree tingle, so if you can't handle that, or if you are in great pain, this product may not be for you. Also, as other reviewers have mentioned, a panty liner will be necessary for use with this product.

Nice!

Posted by 4709590701165593661 on Sep 06, 2014

Really good suppositories. They are usable as lubricant.

5 stars!

Posted by theconsumeristhippy on May 12, 2014

Great product! Easy to use and works well!

Happy with these

Posted by 5264751442694442820 on Apr 30, 2014

A good product... the smell is very strong but it's a nice natural smell. I haven't found that they cured my candida but I do feel they help a bit.

Cause burning and irritation.

Posted by Leione on Apr 18, 2014

These suppositories may work for some people, but they're not for me: every time I used them, I had an excruciating burning sensation that would't go away for two days. And even though tea tree oil, its main active ingredient, is a powerful antiseptic, antibacterial, antimicrobial and antifungal agent known for killing yeast and bacteria and relieving burning and itching, they didn't cure me of BV or offer any relief, only made my condition worse.

Very Good

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Helps with symptoms and discomfort of thrush used with probiotics and oregano oil didnt need flucanozol this time round. Have used these again at first signs of thrush and it never developed. I keep a pack on standby now. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Hear good things.

Posted by 4724576710253723500 on Jan 22, 2014

Tho not tested yet. Keep them in the freezer...

You feel clean down there

Posted by 4900849372685531924 on Dec 12, 2013

I bought these to help with yeast infections. I felt it got rid of all the horrible symptoms that comes with an infection. Now I always have them on hand and use one after my period to feel fresh. The smell doesn't bother me. And yes, it's good to keep them in the fridge so they do not melt in your hand when inserting. I find it's best to get in the bed, then insert so no risk of leaking or popping out.

Very effective but quite messy

Posted by 4940110179147995619 on Nov 19, 2013

This soothes and relieves itchiness, however it is quite messy as it melts down into an oil-like consistency and seeps through to my mattress. A pantyliner is definitely required. I find it pretty expensive though it's undoubtedly effective.