Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Tea Tree Therapy, Suppositories, with Tea Tree Oil, for Vaginal Hygiene, 6 Suppositories

Convenient and effective

Posted by Reviewer2608359 on Nov 13, 2008

I have been using the Tea Tree suppositories to help combat a B.V. infection. The suppositories have been convenient because I don't have to make my own concoction. They have also been very effective, after only a couple of days I was symptom free (so more comfortable) and after two weeks I have been able to reduce my use to every other day. I highly recommend these if you are looking for a natural solution to an annoying B.V. infection!

Don't use this too often

Posted by Reviewer2098281 on Jul 08, 2010

I probably used this too often, and got a really nasty burn that is taking a long time to heal. The tea tree oil should be used sparingly, if at all. I'm trying other, more gentle products now, Carlson Vitamin E suppositories, which are neither as messy, smelly, or strong as tee tree, and which seem fine. Not really anyone's fault - I simply used the product too much over too long a period of time.

These things work

Posted by Reviewer2603242 on Aug 03, 2012

I use these anytime I have issues with yeast, itching or odor and one suppository always seems to clear up whatever the issue is. They are pretty strong and can probably even be halved. No irritation, burning or other problems for me. Highly recommended.

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2735431 on Mar 05, 2012

I have Diabetes, along with Interstitial Cystitis, which can cause pain in vagina as well as bladder. Diabetes can also cause increased fungal infections. I sometimes have terrible pain. These helped me greatly.

great for yeast infections

Posted by Reviewer1358546 on Dec 26, 2011

Being a candida sufferer, I always keep a few boxes of these on hand. They're great for yeast infections or use one after your period. I love the clean, tingly sensation :)