These things work

Posted by Reviewer2603242 on Aug 03, 2012

I use these anytime I have issues with yeast, itching or odor and one suppository always seems to clear up whatever the issue is. They are pretty strong and can probably even be halved. No irritation, burning or other problems for me. Highly recommended.

For mild problems.

Posted by coconut on Jun 29, 2012

This product only seems to tackle mild problems. You need to wear a liner cause the oil doesn't come out of fabrics well in the washing machine.

My "must have"

Posted by Reviewer1531069 on Jun 05, 2012

I had a severe BV and yeast infection for 6 consecutive months last year. I would take antibiotics to treat BV and this would cause YI, then i would get BV again...vicious cycle. I was so desperate and gave this product a try. Bingo! I was healed. After it killed the bacteria I used probiotics suppositories and took probiotics orally as well. It has been one year since i had YI or BV. I have them at home just in case. Highly recommend!

Nadja

Posted by Reviewer1535482 on Apr 23, 2012

Very strong burning. It is necessary to use in addition a tampon. Result since the first day!

Very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2735431 on Mar 05, 2012

I have Diabetes, along with Interstitial Cystitis, which can cause pain in vagina as well as bladder. Diabetes can also cause increased fungal infections. I sometimes have terrible pain. These helped me greatly.

Tea tree Suppositories

Posted by Reviewer1448459 on Feb 27, 2012

I am glad I found this product as after using it for 6 days my itching cleared. I only used it once a day that was enough for me but I guess it depends on each individual's requirements... I took the advice of the other previous users - ie. its best to use it just before you go to bed and are lying flat as it seems to leak.

great for yeast infections

Posted by Reviewer1358546 on Dec 26, 2011

Being a candida sufferer, I always keep a few boxes of these on hand. They're great for yeast infections or use one after your period. I love the clean, tingly sensation :)

Relief

Posted by Reviewer1988192 on Nov 22, 2011

Provides temporary relief from itching and burning. Lasts for several hours. Wish these were cheaper so I could afford to keep them on hand.

did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer2724426 on Oct 26, 2011

It did not work for me at all

For Yeast Infections/ BV Along With These Supplements

Posted by Reviewer1113104 on Sep 12, 2011

Excellent choice when used along with Pau D' Arco (herbal decaffinated tea for infections), caprylic acid, and probiotics to combat yeast infections and BV.