New To iHerb?

Tea Tree Therapy, Suppositories, with Tea Tree Oil, for Vaginal Hygiene, 6 Suppositories

very helpful

Posted by Reviewer2988361 on Oct 25, 2009

Tea tree suppositories have been the only help available to me (even after being prescribed every antibiotic you can think of) I would highly recommend them to anyone having issues.

Eh

Posted by Reviewer2459811 on Apr 02, 2011

I used these to try and clear up a BV Infection on the advice of my midwife. Though they seemed to help some, they did not get rid of the infection. I guess any relief is better than no relief, though!

Will buy again

Posted by Reviewer2956950 on Apr 06, 2011

I used these in combination with Vit E suppositories, apple cider vingear stitz baths, and was able to cure my yeast/bacteria infection. I make sure I keep these on hands. I find it works best leaving these in the fridge.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1092856 on Jul 21, 2010

refreshing and healing!

Very Good

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Helps with symptoms and discomfort of thrush used with probiotics and oregano oil didnt need flucanozol this time round. Have used these again at first signs of thrush and it never developed. I keep a pack on standby now. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.