You should just have it handy

Posted by Reviewer1159646 on Nov 29, 2008

It does everything... mild athlete's foot, painful pimples, and helped (along with apple cider vinegar) to get rid of a planter's wart.

Love This Product

Posted by Reviewer1269350 on Jul 27, 2012

Been using it for a bad case of toe nail fungus. It is improving slowly. Don't know what all the fuss is about smell, I think it smells just fine.

very effective acne treatment

Posted by marianF on Aug 23, 2013

This was the fist time I used tea tree oil and I was very pleased with the results I got -used it for treating acne.After applying the oil, spots and blemishes shrink and become less visible.Repeating day and night for a few days, they eventually vanish.As far as the brand is concerned, the quality of the product seems to be good.My only complaint, I can't get out of the bottle the exact amount that I want, sometimes too much oil comes out, sometimes too little.Perhaps a dropper would be helpful.

Oil is good - bottle is difficult

Posted by Reviewer3316430 on Jan 09, 2010

I love this oil but it is very difficult to apply to toe nails. Older folks who can't see as well can't tell when a drop comes one of the bottle.....

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2356410 on Jan 09, 2010

Nothing better. Cures hundreds of ailments.

très efficace

Posted by Reviewer1052643 on Nov 29, 2010

Très bon produit très efficasse pour les petit bobos de la vie

Tea tree oil

Posted by 4677192155361044662 on Oct 23, 2013

Good for acne

amazing oil, always keeping it in my purse.

Posted by sabilas on Jun 22, 2014

I have suffered mild thrush, while on vacation! This oil saved my day!!! Also I put 3-4 drops into shampoos and body lotions, like the results!

Lovely product.

Posted by 5508277189380614613 on Aug 14, 2016

I used to buy tea tree oil from bodyshop but I have been getting this since.

Great product and great different uses

Posted by 5410531269021188828 on Aug 26, 2016

I bought this product because I read that it was good for problems in the foot nail and for me is working. My nail looks better and not only this, for problems in the scalp like burning because a shampoo is irritating it it works very well, it calms the scalp and leaves a fresh sensation after putting some oil mixed with the shampoo. I highly recommend that product for that kind of problems.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »