hmm..not the best i've tried

Posted by 5159018759378508623 on Jan 13, 2017

There's 3 brands of 100% pure australian tea tree oil I've tried, mainly this one, aura cacia's, and thursday plantation's. The best is definitely Thursday Plantation's as the oil is evidently thicker, stronger, and a tiny drop works wonders. Aura Cacia's isn't that thick in texture but it does feel like, the oil was perhaps extracted from a different species of tea tree, you still get that stinging feeling that doesn't hurt by the way, but you know it's doing its work. THIS, however, the Tea Tree Therapy which I was having a certain level of expectation since the review seems good, was kind of disappointing. The texture is really thin, that makes me doubtful that it's 100% australian tea tree oil.. It literally feels diluted. Definitely mild enough for topical application on face. My usage was mainly on scalp and occasionally on skin before extracting out black/whiteheads. Well, I just don't think I'm going to repurchase this. This at best, would only work if you are looking at mild usage/results.