not 100% tea tree oil

Posted by 5369612318582625793 on Jul 28, 2014

This is a formula that is 15% tea tree oil. I don't know if I didn't read the small print but I was expecting 100% tea tree oil (the essential oil).

Tea Tree Therapy, Tea Tree Oil, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Posted by 5499746312595344955 on Aug 04, 2014

Although it's not 100% pure tea tree oil, it does what it's supposed to do. Great for nail fungus treatment and various skin conditions.

Odor Stopper

Posted by Reviewer2603066 on Apr 14, 2010

I am highly allergic to any scents, and this helps me keep underarms clear of odor. I use this daily along with Crystal unscented deodorant.

Best skin product

Posted by Reviewer2873840 on Jul 23, 2010

This tea tree oil can be put directly on any blemish or cut and next thing you know they disappear. Very handy to have around.

Great

Posted by 5661327229245514181 on Apr 05, 2014

I don't think I could manage without this product!! I wet a cotton ball with water then add a few drops if this...it clears up just about every skin problem there is. Good size bottle, great price and this one is pure.

super

Posted by 4854559354090984182 on Jan 19, 2015

I like this product, very much

Great oil

Posted by Susana on Feb 15, 2015

Highly recommended, one of the best tea tree oils: great quality and price for this 60ml bottle.

misleading product title

Posted by 5150098507398854309 on May 13, 2016

This product is not pure tea tree oil

STAPLE SKINCARE PRODUCT

Posted by rebeccachristi on Jun 15, 2016

This is a lifesaver for me and everyone I tell about it! I use this as a spot treatment on my face, chest, shoulders, and back. It literally diminishes pimples overnight. The way I apply this is by wetting a cotton ball, squeezing out excess water and putting 3-4 drops on it, and then pat the tea tree oil where I need it. Or I pour a few drops in the palm of my hand (after I have washed) and dot it on pimples with my finger. Works very well and my friends have gone on to buy their own bottle after I've used it on them! Warning: although it is diluted, it is very strong and you should not use it all over your face or more than 1-2 times a day.

Posted by 5749586358280002317 on Jul 03, 2016