Smells great.

Posted by 5046798121479975201 on Apr 08, 2016

My go-to for soaps because it smells natural and refreshing. Will purchase again.

Just Right!

Posted by 4639418520004375727 on Apr 07, 2016

Will order again and again. Skin does not break out as with some other soap.

Wonderful!

Posted by 5265962891061501987 on Mar 31, 2016

I have dry, flaky skin and this soap has worked wonders! It's gentle, moisturizing, and lathers well. I feel very clean and refreshed after each use. $3.00 for only 1 bar of soap may not be expensive for some but for me it's quite pricey so I was glad it turned out so well. Also, the smell of this soap is intoxicating. I love it!

surprised its so moisterizing

Posted by Reviewer1621299 on Feb 15, 2016

I had discovered previously that tea tree oil has been good for my many skin issues. I always run into trouble with bar soaps, of any kind. I tried this because of the great price. Imagine my surprise when I discovered how softening it was to my old lady (59) skin! I was quite taken aback. I don't usually use soap on my face, but gave it a try also, and again, soft-as-silk feeling. WOW. To me, I smell no tea tree oil in this soap. Tea Tree oil has a quite distinctive smell and I'm not smelling it. What I do smell is a floral fragrance that smells somewhat like honeysuckle. I thought it might grow to be too much, but no, so far so good. I always look forward to using this soap.... I'm completely mystified by it, but at my age, it's the simple pleasures..

Clears up my skin!

Posted by 5167739492066389905 on Jan 10, 2016

I love this soap!!! It helps to clear up my skin and it is very reasonably priced as well! Gonna get more!

Smells amazing!

Posted by 4925334386121727595 on Jan 08, 2016

I originally tried this soap to see if it would help with some acne that I was having trouble with. It didn't seem to work for that, BUT I am now using this soap exclusively because I am in love with the way it smells! Not all tea tree oil soap smells good, but I love this so much. Even though it doesn't do much for the acne, it does make my skin feel fresh and clean. I love it.

Lovely smell

Posted by 5662076358388572472 on Dec 13, 2015

I loved this lovely smell. The price is good. Will buy again and would recommend.

MR.

Posted by Reviewer1297048 on Sep 02, 2015

I switch days between this and Dove; so far I am completely satisfied.

Cleans well, good fragrance.

Posted by 5064402881097395309 on Jun 02, 2015

A good soap but what I really like about it is its ergonomic shape which makes it easy to pick off a flat surface. Most other soaps are flat which make them stick and difficult to peel off whatever surface you left them on when they've dry.

ok