Dandelion Caramel Nut

Posted by 5143562539668822063 on Mar 21, 2014

Tastes like a vanilla latte - really tasty.

Love it

Posted by 5302254879455197568 on Mar 10, 2015

It has a great flavor and one tea bag will make more than one cup of "coffee", you need to let it seep for a while to get full flavor I drink it down to a couple of inches then let it sit for a couple of hours then refill with hot water and enjoy my second cup :) I has the look and feel of coffee but does not have the bitter taste of coffee I don't even need to sweeten it.

Favorite morning brew.

Posted by 4803285969816536892 on Oct 30, 2014

My only wish is that this flavor came in bulk to reduce waste. I can go through a whole box in a week.

My new favourite

Posted by 5105164692872945831 on Jun 06, 2015

Teeccino is the best herbal coffee ever! The new dandelion teebags are great the caramel is my favourite which is funny because I don't normally like caramel the blend of the dark roast and the caramel just works so well

Dandelion Caramel Nut

Posted by 5076834382111492250 on May 08, 2015

This is not my favourite Teeccino product as i find it quite weak in taste and i find the caramel taste sickly. I do really love their products, however i would no re-order this one again. So grateful that i can purchase my favourite products at IHerb. Thank You.

Can't go a day without it

Posted by 5174743352210320766 on Jul 07, 2014

This flavor is incredible, as expected with all Teeccino products! Perfect for me as I don't consume gluten or caffeine (so I don't drink coffee) and surprisingly enough there aren't that many gluten and caffeine-free coffee alternatives out there. I never go a day without drinking a cup of this stuff :)

LOVE LOVE LOVE~!

Posted by Reviewer2117535 on Jan 09, 2015

I've tried all the gluten free Teecino beverages and by far, this is my very favorite....like drinking dessert. The flavor is absolutely wonderful and I look forward to finishing dinner, sitting down with a cup of the Dandelion Caramel Nut beverage and feeling like I'm indulging in a heavenly treat. I don't need to add a thing. It's perfect as is. Hope to never run out. I get a little paranoid when I'm down to my last box.

Amazing!

Posted by 5701049656824273621 on Jan 14, 2015

still so so so happy with it! YUM

Love this

Posted by 4803412722445604090 on Jul 02, 2016

My favourite coffee alternative. I have this as a treat as too expensive for everyday. My daughter likes it too.

~Great nutty flavour~

Posted by 5718773281844167165 on Aug 16, 2016

Always enjoy my Chicory Herbal Dandelion Caramel Nut tea, is refreshing and a little different when one wants a change from the usual fare. Very good as a liver support too. Added to this is the fact I can get 2 mugs from one teabag. Great value.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »