Delicious herbal coffee!

Posted by 4983359831277978431 on May 30, 2014

This is so delicious and tastes like coffee and it's a great herbal replacement! Does the trick for me when I feel like coffee and has no caffeine! Add some coconut milk and it's a real treat! The hazelnut flavour is not very intense, and it's delicious!

Caffeine Free Hazelnut Coffee

Posted by 5461700850646060786 on Jul 07, 2014

Amazing how a coffee from a teabag can be so rich in taste! Can really feel the hazelnut taste, and the taste is so good I even found myself prefer it without any additional sweeteners. Best of it all, I may now enjoy a cup of hot coffee in the late evenings without have to worry about the caffeine.

Intéressant

Posted by Nereide on Jul 24, 2014

Produit intéressant qui change de l'ordinaire. Quand on est habitué au vrai café, ça fait bizarre mais le goût est bon, équilibré et l'arôme de noisette est sympa.

Love it

Posted by 5302254879455197568 on Mar 10, 2015

It has a great flavor and one tea bag will make more than one cup of "coffee", you need to let it seep for a while to get full flavor I drink it down to a couple of inches then let it sit for a couple of hours then refill with hot water and enjoy my second cup :) I has the look and feel of coffee but does not have the bitter taste of coffee I don't even need to sweeten it.

Not coffee but better than nothing

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on Feb 20, 2015

I have tried the java, the hazelnut and the mocha. I'm sorry to disappoint but whoever said they taste like coffee obviously has not had good coffee in his life. However, the mocha is definitely the closest to coffee when you add milk/soy milk and sugar. As a coffee lover who can't drink coffee for health reasons I can't say this satisfies my coffee crave, but it is a useful substitute to have In the house for those moments you need a warm drink. The hazelnut was my second favorite and the java (which i had hoped would resemble coffee)I honestly did not like at all. I do however recommend buying the regular big bag (instead of the tea bags) since you may want the beverage stronger and it is obviously cheaper.

not my type!

Posted by 5543138516045947979 on Oct 27, 2014

even if it says its herbal and tastes like coffee but it doesnt work for me and i didnt like the taste!

A-MA-ZING!

Posted by 5001106127586900117 on Aug 05, 2014

When i feel like a sweet hit, but also craving coffee, this is the best of both. And decaf too, so it doesn't matter how many coffee's i've had that day! A great natural alternative that tastes heavenly.

One of my favouties

Posted by 5105164692872945831 on Jun 02, 2015

Great hazelnut flavour Individually wrapped very convenient to take anywhere Teeccino is the best herbal coffee ever!

Excelente producto!

Posted by 5354860071299095453 on Sep 29, 2016

Lejos el mejor café que he probado sin ser café, encuentro que es imposible notar la diferencia. El sabor es increíble, sabroso y un aroma exquisito, digno de cualquier cafeteria. Lo consumo de preferencia con un poco de leche de soya y azúcar de coco. Una delicia!

Herbal coffee with a nice hazelnut flavour

Posted by halfromanian on Dec 21, 2015

Herbal 'coffee' with a nice hazelnut flavour

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »