Delicious herbal coffee!

Posted by 4983359831277978431 on May 30, 2014

This is so delicious and tastes like coffee and it's a great herbal replacement! Does the trick for me when I feel like coffee and has no caffeine! Add some coconut milk and it's a real treat! The hazelnut flavour is not very intense, and it's delicious!

Caffeine Free Hazelnut Coffee

Posted by 5461700850646060786 on Jul 07, 2014

Amazing how a coffee from a teabag can be so rich in taste! Can really feel the hazelnut taste, and the taste is so good I even found myself prefer it without any additional sweeteners. Best of it all, I may now enjoy a cup of hot coffee in the late evenings without have to worry about the caffeine.

Love it

Posted by 5302254879455197568 on Mar 10, 2015

It has a great flavor and one tea bag will make more than one cup of "coffee", you need to let it seep for a while to get full flavor I drink it down to a couple of inches then let it sit for a couple of hours then refill with hot water and enjoy my second cup :) I has the look and feel of coffee but does not have the bitter taste of coffee I don't even need to sweeten it.

not my type!

Posted by 5543138516045947979 on Oct 27, 2014

even if it says its herbal and tastes like coffee but it doesnt work for me and i didnt like the taste!

Intéressant

Posted by Nereide on Jul 24, 2014

Produit intéressant qui change de l'ordinaire. Quand on est habitué au vrai café, ça fait bizarre mais le goût est bon, équilibré et l'arôme de noisette est sympa.

A-MA-ZING!

Posted by 5001106127586900117 on Aug 05, 2014

When i feel like a sweet hit, but also craving coffee, this is the best of both. And decaf too, so it doesn't matter how many coffee's i've had that day! A great natural alternative that tastes heavenly.

One of my favouties

Posted by 5105164692872945831 on Jun 02, 2015

Great hazelnut flavour Individually wrapped very convenient to take anywhere Teeccino is the best herbal coffee ever!

Herbal coffee with a nice hazelnut flavour

Posted by halfromanian on Dec 21, 2015

Herbal 'coffee' with a nice hazelnut flavour

On my regular reorder list

Posted by WardieWard3 on Mar 26, 2016

Great caffeine free drink. Rich and tasty.

Very tasty coffee substitute

Posted by Reviewer1620993 on Jun 28, 2016

I can no longer drink coffee so I was looking for something that would taste the same and work for my body. This Herbal Coffee hit the spot. Tastes good, the bags do last thru two uses. I can make my Teccino and put half and half in it just as I did with coffee. Caffeine free too. Just what I was looking for, I recommend this product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »