Really delicious, already slightly sweet (don't sweeten as you usually would)

Posted by Reviewer1545085 on May 04, 2014

I didn't have much by way of expectations, given I'm a coffee snob and have a gourmet set up (burr grinder, Technivorm brewer, filtered water, good filters) and order my single origin beans from top coffee providers (Paradise Roasters, Terroir)--but I wanted something as an alternative in the evenings when I wanted no caffeine. Well, this is really lovely. Very flavorful and with cream, a real treat. Of course, it's not like gourmet coffee, but it's "coffeeish"--flavored specialty coffee. I let it steep much longer than the directions to get a very dark brew, heat it up a little in the nuker, add cream: voila, a fabulous beverage. I eat gluten-free, and the barley in the ingredients did trouble me some, but since the tests do not detect gluten, I figure that's okay. I'm not celiac--just intolerant. If it seems to bother me, I'll just stop. But so far, so good.

It's not coffee but it is a nice drink

Posted by 4923388692963536207 on Jan 20, 2015

I hate to call this a coffee alternative because people always expect a coffee taste which is a shame because in it's own right, it is a nice tasting beverage it's just not coffee so don't expect a coffee taste and you may like it. It is sweeter than coffee (but has no sweeteners added) and has nutty roasted flavours. The addition of vanilla is also pleasing to my palate. I have tried the other Teeccino flavours but this one is my fave.

Love it!

Posted by 5302254879455197568 on Mar 10, 2015

It has a great flavor and one tea bag will make more than one cup of "coffee", you need to let it seep for a while to get full flavor I drink it down to a couple of inches then let it sit for a couple of hours then refill with hot water and enjoy my second cup :) I has the look and feel of coffee but does not have the bitter taste of coffee I don't even need to sweeten it. this is my favorite of the 3 I have tried.

Delicious!

Posted by 5278995753233965009 on May 06, 2016

This is a great-tasting substitute for coffee. I especially enjoy it in the evenings, when I don't want any caffeine before bed. It's really good with a little cream in it. The tea bag style is very convenient, too.

Great

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on May 19, 2016

Love it with some sugar and a rich cream

Good coffee sub

Posted by Reviewer1300214 on Jun 15, 2016

This is the most straightforward coffee substitute by teeccino. I like the Vanilla nut for something with a hint of yummy flavour, but have this when I just feel like a no-nonsense coffee flavour.

Teeccino Caffeine Free Vanilla Nut Tee-Bags

Posted by 5763192874291187890 on Jun 22, 2016

I have recently made the switch to Teeccino and so enjoying the smooth and mellow taste of the unique blend of chicory, figs and dates. I am no longer left with the bitter after taste of the caffeine or reflux which so often accompanies the downing of my coffee, which is now replaced with an inner cleansing and calming effect stemming from its beneficial digestive properties. I have recommended the product to family and work colleagues who are equally as impressed and are now also transitioning to Teeccino. Thank you so much for your wonderful product, I'm so glad I came across this. Please keep up the good work! Warm regards, Michael - Melbourne, Australia.

These are my favourite.

Posted by 5001106127586900117 on Aug 05, 2014

When i feel like a sweet hit, but also craving coffee, this is the best of both. And decaf too, so it doesn't matter how many coffee's i've had that day! A great natural alternative that tastes heavenly.

Yum..

Posted by 5174743352210320766 on Aug 06, 2014

Love everything Teeccino, these are another great flavour.

Good coffee alternative

Posted by odereviews on Feb 23, 2014

With little bit of milk this looks like coffee. Nice taste. I was pleasantly surprised about the taste. Large tea bags. Price is bit too high. Both Vanilla Nut and Hazelnut are good choices.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »