Teeccino, Herbal Coffee, Medium Roast, Caffeine Free, Vanilla Nut, 10 Tee-Bags, 2.12 oz (60 g)

Really delicious, already slightly sweet (don't sweeten as you usually would)

Posted by Reviewer1545085 on May 04, 2014

I didn't have much by way of expectations, given I'm a coffee snob and have a gourmet set up (burr grinder, Technivorm brewer, filtered water, good filters) and order my single origin beans from top coffee providers (Paradise Roasters, Terroir)--but I wanted something as an alternative in the evenings when I wanted no caffeine. Well, this is really lovely. Very flavorful and with cream, a real treat. Of course, it's not like gourmet coffee, but it's "coffeeish"--flavored specialty coffee. I let it steep much longer than the directions to get a very dark brew, heat it up a little in the nuker, add cream: voila, a fabulous beverage. I eat gluten-free, and the barley in the ingredients did trouble me some, but since the tests do not detect gluten, I figure that's okay. I'm not celiac--just intolerant. If it seems to bother me, I'll just stop. But so far, so good.

These are my favourite.

Posted by 5001106127586900117 on Aug 05, 2014

When i feel like a sweet hit, but also craving coffee, this is the best of both. And decaf too, so it doesn't matter how many coffee's i've had that day! A great natural alternative that tastes heavenly.

Yum..

Posted by 5174743352210320766 on Aug 06, 2014

Love everything Teeccino, these are another great flavour.

Good coffee alternative

Posted by odereviews on Feb 23, 2014

With little bit of milk this looks like coffee. Nice taste. I was pleasantly surprised about the taste. Large tea bags. Price is bit too high. Both Vanilla Nut and Hazelnut are good choices.