Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Teeccino, Mediterranean Herbal Coffee, Java, Medium Roast, Caffeine Free, 11 oz (312 g)

Reviews 5-star

I Love Teeccino!

Posted by Reviewer2272483 on Mar 05, 2010

I was a bit skeptical..did not believe Teeccino would actually taste just like coffee..but I was wrong, it really does! It is delicious and I do not have to worry about upset stomachs from acid.I have been a Seventhday Adventist Christian for 5 years now..so I appreciate the fact that it is caffeine free as we avoid caffeine due to its harmful effects on the body.It`s great to enjoy a tasty, hot drink in the winter months..I love it!

love Teecino products!

Posted by Reviewer2922366 on Oct 20, 2008

Went looking for an alternative to coffee and Postum a year ago. Was delighted to discover the Teeccino products. We use the Java, Maya Caffe, and Mocha. Husband was a die-hard coffee addict but for health reasons needed to cut back on caffeine; I liked coffee-flavored Postum, but it was no longer available. This 'herbal coffee' has been an excellent find for us both. Very tasty. I like to add Torani's sugar free Irish Cream or Classic Hazelnut syrup, NuNaturals stevia, and milk; he simply prefers stevia and a little milk. A little goes a long way ~ 1 Tb per small coffee maker (though husband likes to make his a little stronger- 1.5 TB).

Stong taste

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Nov 07, 2008

You can taste the almonds in it. It has a strong taste. My brother likes it and it's healthy too!

best substitute for coffee

Posted by Reviewer1476682 on Dec 31, 2008

and also for dessert We add a little whipping cream and honey or stevia for a heavenly after dinner drink. Will definitely stick with this.

A wonderful brew

Posted by Reviewer3129018 on Mar 06, 2009

I bought this Java blend rather than the others as i have vanilla beans and chocolate nibs and powder to add to when i would like a variation to the flavour. This is a great basic herbal blend that has a deep enough flavour to satisfy me (my coffee favourites were very bold low acidity Indonesian coffees) and has my wife repeating "mmmm" sounds after adding almond milk (made from peeled and soaked almonds) to her cup. A winner in our house!