Best there is

Posted by Reviewer1816976 on Apr 07, 2011

I prefer it black, it tastes great

One cup or ten pots

Posted by Reviewer2396424 on Apr 03, 2011

This is so good and i can have two cups before bed and fall asleep, no jitters, tastes like gourmet coffee right in my own home! i am having some right now. oh and don't have to wait in line.

Teeccino Java

Posted by Reviewer2117402 on Apr 03, 2011

Great taste and a great substitute for coffee!

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer3287448 on Mar 10, 2011

I have been drinking regular coffee for 25 years and decided it's time to quit. This has helped me kick the caffeine habit. I like the taste of this product. It doesn't taste like regular coffee, but I like its unique taste. I can drink it anytime and not worry about being too wired up at the end of the day. I just ordered more since this will be my welcomed hot morning beverage of choice.

i love it

Posted by Reviewer1073728 on Feb 22, 2011

little boost, better than coffee

Great to save on something that's been a staple with me for some time!

Posted by Reviewer1300166 on Nov 03, 2010

Teeccino is brewed like coffee and has a similar taste, but has none of the caffeine or other bad things normally found in coffee. It fact, it is an alkalizing beverage, making it good for us! I've tried several of their flavors, but like this one the most. I liked the taste of the mint mocha one, but it didn't brew as well. I think the particles were too fine and clogged the filter paper.

Tastes more like cocoa than coffee

Posted by Reviewer2077277 on Oct 30, 2010

This makes a nice dessert drink if you add a big splash of milk or cream (or a substitute thereof) and some sugar or stevia. If you expect it to taste like coffee, you'll be disappointed. It definitely tastes more like hot chocolate. If you're trying to avoid caffeine, I would recommend the Mt. Hagen Organic instant decaf coffee instead of this product. I'm a coffee snob and could never imagine myself drinking instant coffee until I tried Mt. Hagen. It is virtually indistinguishable from my favorite gourmet brand. I make it somewhat stronger than recommended in the instructions on the jar, but that's just my preference. Actually, I think the regular version of the Mt. Hagan coffee tastes a slightly better than the decaf, but of course it contains caffeine. However, I do drink both the regular and decaf versions and much prefer Mt. Hagen coffee to Teechino. Of course, if you're trying to avoid coffee altogether, this might be a good choice for you. Be aware, though, that a bag doesn't go very far, so it's a bit expensive.

coffee substitude

Posted by Reviewer1223026 on Sep 01, 2010

Takes a while to get used to the new taste but is good once I got over the "it's not coffee" part. Very hard to find coffee substitudes that are delicious.

teeccino mediterranean herbal coffee,java,medium roast,caffeine free, 110z(312g)

Posted by Reviewer1604064 on Aug 25, 2010

i like postem better its ok if it cost less it probably would get a better review i thought because of price it would have taste like coffee

Nah

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Aug 11, 2010

I will give to a friend. Sticking with my organic decaf.