Teeccino, Mediterranean Herbal Coffee, Java, Medium Roast, Caffeine Free, 11 oz (312 g)

Great Tasting Coffee Alternative

Posted by Reviewer3023656 on Dec 01, 2008

Great taste, no acid, healthy alternative to coffee!

Nothing like coffee

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Jun 09, 2009

Title says it all: Tastes NOTHING like coffee. This tastes bitter, with an almost sickening sweet taste. I tried several cups, both hot and cold, to make sure. I give it one star for taste, one for convenience, and one for being healthy.

java

Posted by ling76 on Jan 21, 2013

this is so far the best teeccino I have tried. It cant compare to regualar coffee though, but more similar then the other teeccinos.

teeccino is definitely no coffee

Posted by Reviewer3202446 on May 06, 2012

I was hoping I could drink a coffee without experimenting the side effects of the coffee on my bladder (burning, infection) but forget about it ! The taste is not similar moreover it's sweet and I dislike coffee or tee with sugar.

Doesn't taste like coffee

Posted by Reviewer2978188 on Jan 31, 2010

Not even close. It may be healthful but it made the trash can in our house. I enjoyed Postum before it was taken off the market, and Pero is pretty good, but there is really nothing like a rich cup of coffee. I'll take my decaf sparingly and with ionized water to address the acid. This "Herbal coffee" isn't the answer for me.