Great to save on something that's been a staple with me for some time!

Posted by Reviewer1300166 on Nov 03, 2010

Teeccino is brewed like coffee and has a similar taste, but has none of the caffeine or other bad things normally found in coffee. It fact, it is an alkalizing beverage, making it good for us! I've tried several of their flavors, but like this one the most. I liked the taste of the mint mocha one, but it didn't brew as well. I think the particles were too fine and clogged the filter paper.

i love it

Posted by Reviewer1073728 on Feb 22, 2011

little boost, better than coffee

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer3287448 on Mar 10, 2011

I have been drinking regular coffee for 25 years and decided it's time to quit. This has helped me kick the caffeine habit. I like the taste of this product. It doesn't taste like regular coffee, but I like its unique taste. I can drink it anytime and not worry about being too wired up at the end of the day. I just ordered more since this will be my welcomed hot morning beverage of choice.

Teeccino Java

Posted by Reviewer2117402 on Apr 03, 2011

Great taste and a great substitute for coffee!

One cup or ten pots

Posted by Reviewer2396424 on Apr 03, 2011

This is so good and i can have two cups before bed and fall asleep, no jitters, tastes like gourmet coffee right in my own home! i am having some right now. oh and don't have to wait in line.

Best there is

Posted by Reviewer1816976 on Apr 07, 2011

I prefer it black, it tastes great

Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Apr 14, 2010

It does not taste like coffee, but nothing does. This is about as close as you can get! This is a great brand!

Unfortunately bag burst during postage

Posted by Reviewer2502495 on Mar 15, 2010

fortunately it was packed with two others within a plastic bag so the spillage wasn't as bad as it could have been. Teechino is a great healthy alternative to regular coffee.

teeccino herbal coffee

Posted by Reviewer1301975 on Mar 16, 2010

i cannot drink cofee or decaf and this is a good alternative. I use alot more than is suggested on the package per cup because i like a strong cup of cofee. I also like the taste of the java. I have tried others and this is my favorite

Good Coffee Substitute

Posted by Reviewer1204206 on Mar 19, 2010

I have become rather caffeine sensitive and will mix a few scoops of this with a few scoops of decaf coffee. I like the combination, as sometimes, I prefer for my coffee to not be so sweet.