Teeccino, Mediterranean Herbal Coffee, Java, Medium Roast, Caffeine Free, 11 oz (312 g)

Great Tasting Coffee Alternative

Posted by Reviewer3023656 From Arizona on Dec 01, 2008

Great taste, no acid, healthy alternative to coffee!

Nothing like coffee

Posted by Chunkypeaches From Florida on Jun 09, 2009

Title says it all: Tastes NOTHING like coffee. This tastes bitter, with an almost sickening sweet taste. I tried several cups, both hot and cold, to make sure. I give it one star for taste, one for convenience, and one for being healthy.

Doesn't taste like coffee

Posted by Reviewer2978188 From California on Jan 31, 2010

Not even close. It may be healthful but it made the trash can in our house. I enjoyed Postum before it was taken off the market, and Pero is pretty good, but there is really nothing like a rich cup of coffee. I'll take my decaf sparingly and with ionized water to address the acid. This "Herbal coffee" isn't the answer for me.

Herbal Coffee Not For Me!

Posted by Reviewer1639196 From Texas on Apr 13, 2010

My massage therapist highly recommended this product to help me wean myself off of a not-too-severe coffee habit. Each morning, I mix regular and decaf coffees to make a nice blend. I intended to use this product in place of my decaf. I can't do it. The product's aroma does not appeal to me at all, and it brews really strongly. I probably need to work with it more, but right now, I am just irritated that I spent the money. I can't even bring myself to practice with it again. If you really, really love your coffee, this product is truly not for you.

Nah

Posted by Reviewer2070836 From Ohio on Aug 11, 2010

I will give to a friend. Sticking with my organic decaf.