LOVE IT!

Posted by Reviewer2911515 on Jun 07, 2010

If you want that soothing warm coffee taste but not the rough effects of coffee & caffeine this is it!

I don't like this at all

Posted by Umbridge on May 10, 2010

I don't think this is a good substitute for people who enjoy the taste of a nice, strong coffee. Even trying to appreciate it on its own merits, not as a coffee substitute, I didn't like it. I won't be buying this again, which is a shame because I wanted to like it. If you like the ritual of coffee more than the flavour, I would suggest giving this a try if you want to give coffee up...but I really don't feel that it is a legitimate substitute.

Does not taste at all like coffee

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on May 08, 2010

While this drink may please people for it's unique flavor, it DOES NOT taste at all like coffee. Therefore I could not recommend it as a coffee substitute. Will not be ordering it again.

Posted by Reviewer2078081 on Apr 14, 2010

It does not taste like coffee, but nothing does. This is about as close as you can get! This is a great brand!

Herbal Coffee Not For Me!

Posted by Reviewer1639196 on Apr 13, 2010

My massage therapist highly recommended this product to help me wean myself off of a not-too-severe coffee habit. Each morning, I mix regular and decaf coffees to make a nice blend. I intended to use this product in place of my decaf. I can't do it. The product's aroma does not appeal to me at all, and it brews really strongly. I probably need to work with it more, but right now, I am just irritated that I spent the money. I can't even bring myself to practice with it again. If you really, really love your coffee, this product is truly not for you.

Good flavor.

Posted by Reviewer3145914 on Apr 06, 2010

It's not coffee, but if your trying to quit, the taste and is good enough to help you do that.

Good Coffee Substitute

Posted by Reviewer1204206 on Mar 19, 2010

I have become rather caffeine sensitive and will mix a few scoops of this with a few scoops of decaf coffee. I like the combination, as sometimes, I prefer for my coffee to not be so sweet.

teeccino herbal coffee

Posted by Reviewer1301975 on Mar 16, 2010

i cannot drink cofee or decaf and this is a good alternative. I use alot more than is suggested on the package per cup because i like a strong cup of cofee. I also like the taste of the java. I have tried others and this is my favorite

Unfortunately bag burst during postage

Posted by Reviewer2502495 on Mar 15, 2010

fortunately it was packed with two others within a plastic bag so the spillage wasn't as bad as it could have been. Teechino is a great healthy alternative to regular coffee.

I Love Teeccino!

Posted by Reviewer2272483 on Mar 05, 2010

I was a bit skeptical..did not believe Teeccino would actually taste just like coffee..but I was wrong, it really does! It is delicious and I do not have to worry about upset stomachs from acid.I have been a Seventhday Adventist Christian for 5 years now..so I appreciate the fact that it is caffeine free as we avoid caffeine due to its harmful effects on the body.It`s great to enjoy a tasty, hot drink in the winter months..I love it!