Good flavor.

Posted by Reviewer3145914 on Apr 06, 2010

It's not coffee, but if your trying to quit, the taste and is good enough to help you do that.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1799130 on Feb 02, 2010

Excellent

Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1935766 on Jan 25, 2010

This is so good, I crave it! You'll be convinced it's coffee but it's somehow better. And it keeps your acidity lower. Fabulous in a French press.

Thanks for having this product

Posted by Reviewer2663716 on Sep 13, 2009

Actually, it really tastes like a strong coffee. I can feel it even in my "head" - you know when you have a big shot of caffeine...

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2105618 on Jan 20, 2009

Great taste, gives me a good energy boost. I've been caffiene free for 3 weeks now.

Java Teeccino

Posted by Reviewer2928508 on Feb 06, 2009

Great coffee substitute!!

Teechino Java flavor

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Sep 28, 2013

I ordered this to mix with my coffee to cut back on caffeine. I have ordered before elsewhere but this time from iherb it was so fresh and has the coffee flavor I was looking for. I use distilled water because that is how it taste best for me. I would recommend it to anyone looking to cut down or eliminate coffee.

Rich, Full Flavor - Makes Coffee Less Acidic

Posted by AletaOrganic on Apr 23, 2013

This is rich and full of flavor. A nice hot drink on a chilly afternoon without adding to your caffeine intake. Add to your morning coffee to reduce your caffeine and tilt your morning routine toward a healthier Ph balance. When ever I run out of Teeccino, my miherbservice is great, they use eco-friendly packaging, and I have never had to pay anything for shipping. I find the reviews helpful, and am always honest with mine. If I thinks something stinks, I will tell you. But I have been happy with most of my purchases. It's a great place to shop and save lots of money!

A very good coffee substiute

Posted by Reviewer1183567 on Jun 24, 2012

I have been using Teecino for over a year to cut back on coffee. My husband enjoys it too, and I even add some to regular coffee when I have it on the weekends to make a richer looking cup of coffee.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1651330 on Apr 17, 2011

Everything time I order it's a pleasure. The prices, shipping and turnaround time is excellent. I love the Teeccino products but I wish you carried the Maya Chai by them, is fabulous!