Teeccino, Mediterranean Herbal Coffee, Java, Medium Roast, Caffeine Free, 11 oz (312 g)

teeccino is definitely no coffee

Posted by Reviewer3202446 From Switzerland on May 06, 2012

I was hoping I could drink a coffee without experimenting the side effects of the coffee on my bladder (burning, infection) but forget about it ! The taste is not similar moreover it's sweet and I dislike coffee or tee with sugar.

A very good coffee substiute

Posted by Reviewer1183567 From Texas on Jun 24, 2012

I have been using Teecino for over a year to cut back on coffee. My husband enjoys it too, and I even add some to regular coffee when I have it on the weekends to make a richer looking cup of coffee.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1651330 From California on Apr 17, 2011

Everything time I order it's a pleasure. The prices, shipping and turnaround time is excellent. I love the Teeccino products but I wish you carried the Maya Chai by them, is fabulous!

Great Product if you are trying to cut down on coffee

Posted by Reviewer2372964 From Korea, Republic of on Apr 24, 2011

I am totally hooked on Teeccino. I have it black, no sugar, like I have coffee. I think I prefer the medium roast to light. There is also dark roast which will hopefully appear on iHerb as well.

Rich, Full Flavor - Makes Coffee Less Acidic

Posted by AletaOrganic From California on Apr 23, 2013

This is rich and full of flavor. A nice hot drink on a chilly afternoon without adding to your caffeine intake. Add to your morning coffee to reduce your caffeine and tilt your morning routine toward a healthier Ph balance. When ever I run out of Teeccino, my miherbservice is great, they use eco-friendly packaging, and I have never had to pay anything for shipping. I find the reviews helpful, and am always honest with mine. If I thinks something stinks, I will tell you. But I have been happy with most of my purchases. It's a great place to shop and save lots of money!