New To iHerb?

Teeccino, Mediterranean Herbal Coffee, Java, Medium Roast, Caffeine Free, 11 oz (312 g)

Herbal Coffee Not For Me!

Posted by Reviewer1639196 on Apr 13, 2010

My massage therapist highly recommended this product to help me wean myself off of a not-too-severe coffee habit. Each morning, I mix regular and decaf coffees to make a nice blend. I intended to use this product in place of my decaf. I can't do it. The product's aroma does not appeal to me at all, and it brews really strongly. I probably need to work with it more, but right now, I am just irritated that I spent the money. I can't even bring myself to practice with it again. If you really, really love your coffee, this product is truly not for you.

Nah

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Aug 11, 2010

I will give to a friend. Sticking with my organic decaf.

Great to save on something that's been a staple with me for some time!

Posted by Reviewer1300166 on Nov 03, 2010

Teeccino is brewed like coffee and has a similar taste, but has none of the caffeine or other bad things normally found in coffee. It fact, it is an alkalizing beverage, making it good for us! I've tried several of their flavors, but like this one the most. I liked the taste of the mint mocha one, but it didn't brew as well. I think the particles were too fine and clogged the filter paper.

i love it

Posted by Reviewer1073728 on Feb 22, 2011

little boost, better than coffee

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer3287448 on Mar 10, 2011

I have been drinking regular coffee for 25 years and decided it's time to quit. This has helped me kick the caffeine habit. I like the taste of this product. It doesn't taste like regular coffee, but I like its unique taste. I can drink it anytime and not worry about being too wired up at the end of the day. I just ordered more since this will be my welcomed hot morning beverage of choice.