Teeccino, Mediterranean Herbal Coffee, Vanilla Nut,

Posted by Reviewer1878014 on Dec 21, 2008

I mix it 50/50 with regular coffee. Lower caffeine and it tastes great.

Teeccino Mediterranean Herbal Coffee

Posted by Reviewer2569012 on Jan 01, 2009

My nutritionist asked me to quit drinking coffee and I have found that Teeccino makes a good substitute for "something warm to drink." Besides being good for you.

Even tastier with stevia or maple syrup AND cocoa!

Posted by Reviewer3172996 on Sep 22, 2010

I love teeccino. I usually get the hazelnut flavor, but love the vanilla nut too. I usually add a packet of Trader Joe's stevia & some TJs cocoa. Maple syrup works well too. Good hot or iced. Hits the spot with no shaky caffeine vibe.

Good tasting coffee alternative

Posted by Reviewer2094745 on Jul 22, 2009

I mix this half and half with regular columbian decaf coffee. It tastes great- almost like a vanilla flavored coffee. I like that the Teeccino is completely caffeine free. I have not tried the Teecino alone, as it is priced higher than I normally pay for coffee (so I mix it to make it last longer).

The taste was not as "coffee-like" as I had wanted

Posted by Reviewer1264749 on Apr 24, 2012

The problem is that this doesn't taste like coffee but it should be used instead of coffee. For me it took a while to get used to the taste but when I did, I loved the fact that during my afternoon coffee breaks I had something like coffee to drink without the negative side-effects of it.

Better to mix with other products

Posted by 5435030093168394235 on Jun 10, 2012

His taste did not like it. So I put drops of it in the texture of other products

Not for a coffee addict

Posted by 4641805876382278960 on Jul 02, 2012

I did order this herbal coffee because it had really great reviews on Amazon and iHerb, but I didn't like the taste and the smell. I will finish it but I will not be ordering again. I prefer the coffee substitute drinks like INKA and PERO.

tastes bad

Posted by IHA611 on Sep 01, 2013

didn't like the taste, i prefer Lavazza decaf to that one, although Teeccino, Mediterranean Herbal Coffee may be useful, but for me difficult to drink.

It never tastes coffee

Posted by 5708056527008126638 on Jul 02, 2013

It is the first product i was disapointed from iHerb. It doesnt smell nor tastes like coffee at all. It has strong smell of something and a soure taste but not like coffee. I bought it by good reviews here but i don t understand.

Awful

Posted by Reviewer2925549 on Aug 24, 2013

Awful tast but smells good