The Best!

Posted by Reviewer1951496 on Jul 08, 2013

I love this coffee substitute! No added sweetener needed!

It never tastes coffee

Posted by 5708056527008126638 on Jul 02, 2013

It is the first product i was disapointed from iHerb. It doesnt smell nor tastes like coffee at all. It has strong smell of something and a soure taste but not like coffee. I bought it by good reviews here but i don t understand.

Best caffiene alternative!

Posted by 4964995905220089197 on Jun 01, 2013

Great tasting, I use a strainer. Super fast shipping!

완전 비추

Posted by jorebecca on May 06, 2013

저도 임신하고 커피 마시고 싶어서 산 건데.. 딱 개봉했을 때 향은 무척 좋습니다. 근데 마셔보고 완전 실망 ㅡ.ㅡ 다른 분도 쓰셨던데 정말 한약 같아요. 이건 그냥 방향제로나 쓰려구요.

Full Bodied & Full of Flavor

Posted by AletaOrganic on Apr 23, 2013

This is rich and full of flavor. A nice hot drink on a chilly afternoon without adding to your caffeine intake. Add to your morning coffee to reduce your caffeine and tilt your morning routine toward a healthier Ph balance. When ever I run out of Teeccino, my morning coffee seems thin, less flavor full and more acidic. Vanilla Nut is one of my favorite flavors. I hope you find my review of Vanilla Nut Teeccino helpful. iherb service is great, they use eco-friendly packaging, and I have never had to pay anything for shipping. I find the reviews helpful, and am always honest with mine. If I thinks something stinks, I will tell you. But I have been happy with most of my purchases. It's a great place to shop and save lots of money!

best & healthiest coffee alternative

Posted by 4685435092298124163 on Nov 09, 2012

I love how this is actually healthy & not just a regular beverage. Very delicious too! I've tried most flavors & so far Hazelnut is my favorite with Vanilla Nut coming very close behind. Then comes Almond Amaretto. I wasn't too impressed by Mocha flavor since it tastes very bland. It tastes more like original coffee. I just ordered Chocolate Mint & Java (along with more of Hazelnut) so we'll see how those compare.

Great as a coffee alternative

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

Key to this product is don't think that it is going to taste like coffee. It does not. But, it is a good hot beverage drink that you can brew like coffee and it tastes good. My coffee make did clog though after a few brews and the filter basket would fill up with water. Never does that with actual coffee.

not good

Posted by ling76 on Aug 12, 2012

This was really a terrible taste, my favorite among teeccino is java.

iherb.com had what I couldn't get anyplace else and for the best price...quickly!!

Posted by 5267175375307280673 on Jul 29, 2012

My first experience with Teeccino beverages was a few years ago. Love it! BUT, I cannot get it easily from the company that makes it! When I found iHerb.com and saw that they had all my favorite flavors for the asking....I was over joyed!!! Thanks so much! Judy

Fantastic coffee substitute!

Posted by foodcoach on Jul 28, 2012

Even before you brew up a pot of Teeccino, the smell that reaches you when you open the packet is amazing! It has a lovely rich, smooth taste and no bitter after taste. I put of drop of coconut milk into it as well which really adds to it. I would highly recommend it to people who love coffee but coffee doesn't love them! Enjoy! Chloe Sheean, Nutrition & Health Coach