Good "coffee" with flavor!

Posted by SillaVanilla on Aug 29, 2013

I love that this is caffeine free! I don't think you should expect it to taste like normal black coffee, but if you buy regular coffee with vanilla and nut flavor I think it would taste about the same. I have served this to friend as "coffee with flavor" and they all liked it, after they tasted it I told them it was tea and the only complaint was that it didn't taste like "normal black coffee". I haven't tried any of the other flavors yet, maybe one of those taste more neutral? But this is a good "coffee" with vanilla and nut flavor!

The best coffee substitute ever!

Posted by 5731560042968076014 on Nov 05, 2013

We LOVE Vanilla Nut Teeccino at our houme - it is full of flavour, caffeine free and good for you. Could not recommend it highly enough

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer1951496 on Jul 08, 2013

I love this coffee substitute! No added sweetener needed!

Love it!!!

Posted by 5241333790152520082 on Jul 09, 2013

One of the best herbal coffee I've ever tried. Strong aroma, wonderful taste, no artificial ingredients. Will definitely order again.

from Norway

Posted by Reviewer2587716 on Jul 10, 2013

Good alternative to coffee:)

Honorary Coffee Addict

Posted by JazzyUmmS on Jul 23, 2012

Ok Anyone who knows me knows that I am a coffee and tea addict. I love the hot taste etc. Before becoming health conscious I drank about 4 cups of coffee a day and at least 5 of various forms of tea!! Not withstanding all of that, this Seattlite (coffee city) takes her hats and scarfs off to Teeccino!! I have tried the Hazel Nut the Chocolate Mint (great after dinner) and Vanilla nut!! I usually mix this half and half with regular or some exquisite coffee roast I pick up from around the world. It tastes great- almost like a vanilla or hazelnut flavored coffee. I like that the Teeccino is completely caffeine free. I have tried the Teecino alone, and I am equally satisfied with its strength. Use as a standalone for those of you who want little or no caffeine, or like me use it to satisfy your other need for variety and flavor!!

Fantastic coffee substitute!

Posted by foodcoach on Jul 28, 2012

Even before you brew up a pot of Teeccino, the smell that reaches you when you open the packet is amazing! It has a lovely rich, smooth taste and no bitter after taste. I put of drop of coconut milk into it as well which really adds to it. I would highly recommend it to people who love coffee but coffee doesn't love them! Enjoy! Chloe Sheean, Nutrition & Health Coach

iherb.com had what I couldn't get anyplace else and for the best price...quickly!!

Posted by 5267175375307280673 on Jul 29, 2012

My first experience with Teeccino beverages was a few years ago. Love it! BUT, I cannot get it easily from the company that makes it! When I found iHerb.com and saw that they had all my favorite flavors for the asking....I was over joyed!!! Thanks so much! Judy

best & healthiest coffee alternative

Posted by 4685435092298124163 on Nov 09, 2012

I love how this is actually healthy & not just a regular beverage. Very delicious too! I've tried most flavors & so far Hazelnut is my favorite with Vanilla Nut coming very close behind. Then comes Almond Amaretto. I wasn't too impressed by Mocha flavor since it tastes very bland. It tastes more like original coffee. I just ordered Chocolate Mint & Java (along with more of Hazelnut) so we'll see how those compare.

Full Bodied & Full of Flavor

Posted by AletaOrganic on Apr 23, 2013

This is rich and full of flavor. A nice hot drink on a chilly afternoon without adding to your caffeine intake. Add to your morning coffee to reduce your caffeine and tilt your morning routine toward a healthier Ph balance. When ever I run out of Teeccino, my morning coffee seems thin, less flavor full and more acidic. Vanilla Nut is one of my favorite flavors. I hope you find my review of Vanilla Nut Teeccino helpful. iherb service is great, they use eco-friendly packaging, and I have never had to pay anything for shipping. I find the reviews helpful, and am always honest with mine. If I thinks something stinks, I will tell you. But I have been happy with most of my purchases. It's a great place to shop and save lots of money!