New To iHerb?

Teeccino, Mediterranean Herbal Coffee, Medium Roast, Caffeine Free, Vanilla Nut, 11 oz (312 g)

Teeccino Mediterranean Herbal Coffee

Posted by Reviewer2569012 on Jan 01, 2009

My nutritionist asked me to quit drinking coffee and I have found that Teeccino makes a good substitute for "something warm to drink." Besides being good for you.

Even tastier with stevia or maple syrup AND cocoa!

Posted by Reviewer3172996 on Sep 22, 2010

I love teeccino. I usually get the hazelnut flavor, but love the vanilla nut too. I usually add a packet of Trader Joe's stevia & some TJs cocoa. Maple syrup works well too. Good hot or iced. Hits the spot with no shaky caffeine vibe.

Good tasting coffee alternative

Posted by Reviewer2094745 on Jul 22, 2009

I mix this half and half with regular columbian decaf coffee. It tastes great- almost like a vanilla flavored coffee. I like that the Teeccino is completely caffeine free. I have not tried the Teecino alone, as it is priced higher than I normally pay for coffee (so I mix it to make it last longer).

The taste was not as "coffee-like" as I had wanted

Posted by Reviewer1264749 on Apr 24, 2012

The problem is that this doesn't taste like coffee but it should be used instead of coffee. For me it took a while to get used to the taste but when I did, I loved the fact that during my afternoon coffee breaks I had something like coffee to drink without the negative side-effects of it.

Not crazy for it

Posted by Reviewer3319372 on Jun 02, 2012

Smells better than it tastes..