Vanilla Nut is mmmm Good!

Posted by chacho on Mar 30, 2010

This is my favorite!

Beats any coffee, hands down

Posted by Reviewer2909438 on Apr 03, 2010

Superior to any coffee, even to the stuff they serve in coffee shops in Tokyo, including mocha and kona (my two favourites).

Wow! Great discovery!!!

Posted by 5547424710978301827 on Jan 20, 2014

I love coffee but my tummy doesn't. I have gone without it for years and years and have been wishing there was an alternative. Well, this is it! It tastes GREAT (I bought the Vanilla Nut) with NO upset tummy! Yay! A true find and I highly recommend it! I will definitely be orderding more to have on hand at all times.

very nice taste

Posted by 5070144650957160046 on Jan 30, 2014

exactly as it says, it tastes vanilla nut - perfect. its even sweet enouthg so i didn't add any sweet.

Tastes Great

Posted by IrinaP on Jun 05, 2014

This herbal coffee makes a great alternative to regular coffee, has a wonderful flavour and can be drunk at any time of the day. Highly recommended

delicious

Posted by 5164684268611104995 on Jun 21, 2014

this is great just to drink. I was looking for a coffee substitute as the acid in coffee gives me a lot of pain. I found this and love it, I still get that great coffee taste which I crave but no problems with my stomach lining. I would drink this any way as it is great tasting. You don't have to think of it as a substitute just another great drink to have.

Love this stuff

Posted by 5302254879455197568 on Mar 31, 2015

I seriously love this stuff, its strong so you don't need as much as you would to brew coffee so beware.

Verry good product

Posted by 4997830927573576666 on May 05, 2016

Very good product. I ordered another one!

Scratches the itch

Posted by 5048960506350640723 on May 16, 2016

That's what everyone we introduced this product it thought and it truely sums it up: when you don't want to drink coffee but really feel like you do that's a great solution with a great aroma and taste

Tastes so good!

Posted by 5698799012672723802 on May 27, 2016

Very tasty. Does not desolves in water. Not an instant drink. I don't mind it.