At Last

Posted by Reviewer1433141 on Dec 12, 2010

A serious digestive reflux problem for the past seven years has made it impossible for me to enjoy any of the beverages the rest of you take for granted. No coffee, tea, sodas, and most juices. Even decaf drinks still have some residual caffeine. Carbonation and/or citric acid additive rule out most other drinks including almost all store-bought juices. Along came delicious Teeccino and turned my boring life around. Saw my PCP yesterday and made him a present of a full bag. Maybe he'll like its delicious flavor and aroma, and help some other patient find Shangri-La. The inventor of this wonderful beverage can be justly proud!

"coffee"

Posted by Reviewer1214738 on Nov 17, 2010

taste is fine. but the abdominal reaction and other reactions is not worth it. much prefer dandy blend . no bad reactions noted to this.

Great coffee substitute.

Posted by Reviewer1234130 on Nov 11, 2010

I mix it half with my morning coffe and it tastes great without the acidity in the stomach. It also helped decrease my coffee craving. I highly recommend it. Later, I will stop coffee totally and only drink Teeccino.

Cielava

Posted by cielava on Nov 05, 2010

Very good taste!

Taste like real coffee

Posted by Reviewer2406850 on Oct 27, 2010

Wanted my husband to cut down on his caffeine intake, so decided to get him Teeccino. He did not even realise that it's not "real" coffee!! = )

Good coffee

Posted by Reviewer1457570 on Oct 08, 2010

Love this coffee and have no problems withmy acid reflux after drinking.

Even tastier with stevia or maple syrup AND cocoa!

Posted by Reviewer3172996 on Sep 22, 2010

I love teeccino. I usually get the hazelnut flavor, but love the vanilla nut too. I usually add a packet of Trader Joe's stevia & some TJs cocoa. Maple syrup works well too. Good hot or iced. Hits the spot with no shaky caffeine vibe.

Posted by Reviewer2830451 on Sep 16, 2010

AMAZING! I want to order Teeccino in every flavor now!! :)

Tasty stuff, but not coffee

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Aug 30, 2010

If it were winter in Florida (where I live), I would love this stuff. Reminds me of the holidays. Definitely not coffee, though. People should not think it tastes like coffee.

Outstanding taste

Posted by Reviewer1390426 on Jul 18, 2010

I love this product and will be buying it regularly. It tastes great.