a decent alternative

Posted by Reviewer1850266 on Sep 13, 2010

my husband and i LOVE our coffee in the mornings. we drink it with half an half and no sweetner. and we like it STRONG and dark. (we currently enjoy 963coffee.com ethiopian blend!). i'm expecting and another child and wanted to decrease my coffee intake. i've tried in the past and have had terrible headaches and that last for days. i purchased the teeccino mocha medium blend and while it's not my delicious coffee that i so enjoy, it is a very good alternative for us to lessen our caffeine intake if even a little. it's a good chocolatey taste that is pleasant but we're not ready to completely go with our coffee. if you drink sweetened coffee and like chocolate, you'd probably LOVE teecchino. if you drink your coffee black or with no sweetener, it may be a bit much to totally make the switch but a scoop or 2 in place of your normal coffee is something you just might be able to get by with.

Great taste with stevia & organic milk

Posted by firdhous on Jan 12, 2010

This is good, the raw taste of coffee just perfect with my fav stevia & organic cow's milk. It is odd at the beginning, but after the 2nd sip, the taste really classic & I enjoy it without guilty because it is naturally caffein free & 75% organic. Not much bitter taste like other coffee. Even it takes 2-3 mins for me to boil water, it is worth it. I enjoy it even at night when my paper works piling up.

Two good to be true... but it really is very good!

Posted by Reviewer2197671 on Aug 11, 2009

I have been an avid coffee lover all my 50+ years, due to health problems i had to give it up. I found Teeccino and I love it, plus the added bonus of no acid and no caffeine. I have tried most of the flavors and they are all delicious but my favorite is the Java. It doesn’t taste exactly like coffee but it is very satisfying. Ordering it from iHerb.com is wonderful and painless and even cost a little less even with shipping than what I have paid for it at the fancy food stores; so it is a double pleasure! Teeccino Lover in Texas!

It's not coffee but better than nothing

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on Feb 20, 2015

I have tried the java, the hazelnut and the mocha. I'm sorry to disappoint but whoever said they taste like coffee obviously has not had good coffee in his life. However, the mocha is definitely the closest to coffee when you add milk/soy milk and sugar. As a coffee lover who can't drink coffee for health reasons I can't say this satisfies my coffee crave, but it is a useful substitute to have In the house for those moments you need a warm drink. The hazelnut was my second favorite and the java (which i had hoped would resemble coffee)I honestly did not like at all.

Christmas in a cup

Posted by Reviewer1634419 on Dec 31, 2010

Have this every morning with fat free half and half and a splash of gingerbread flavoring...yum!

Stong taste

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Nov 07, 2008

Healthier as normal coffee. I has a strong taste.

Take it from a "Coffee'holic:" With Teeccino, you Won't miss Decaf Coffee!

Posted by Reviewer2321233 on Jul 06, 2011

Having Grown-up, in a Major Worldwide Premium Coffee Exporting Country, and a "DARK, Robust-Flavorful Coffee"-Drinker since my Teens, take it from me: With Teeccino, you can Definitely Forget Decaffeinated Coffee! You won't miss it! After spending 3 Decades, "kissing," (drinking) quite a few "frogs" (Horrible-tasting No-Caffeine; De-caffed; Low-Caffeine; Teas of all sorts), always searching for that elusive, equally-Satisfying, equally Fantabulously-Tasting; Dark; and Robust Coffee Substitute, **You Cannot go wong,** with "Teeccino, Mediterranean Herbal Coffee!" Though I haven't yet tried the other 2 Flavors, (I'm very fond of the "Mocha" flavor), and this flavor at least, does *NOT have ANY* Artificial, *Icky Aftertaste*. In fact, if anything, once you're done with a Cup, you'll find yourself wanting another. *The Aftertaste* is *as good* as the *Beverage itself*. In the mornings and Afternoons, Real Coffee is still "de rigeur" in this Household. In the Evenings however, it is "Teeccino Time!" Lastly, you may wish to order more than One Bag at a time, as a single bag will last just under 1 month, if you have more than 1-2 c./day, (I use a Coffee Measuring Device; Not a T.--1T doesn't make it Dark enough). Also, let it steep at least 15 mins. not 3, as suggested, the Directions. If you have one, use a smaller, Re-Usable Coffee Filter, and steep it with the Filter, rt in your cup. Enjoy :))

teeccino, Mediterranean Herbal Coffee, Mocha

Posted by Reviewer1517744 on Feb 05, 2009

Teeccino Coffee does not taste like coffee, it is actually better, however I am not that much of a chocolate lover, and its a little too much chocolate for me!

Nice treat

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Jun 09, 2009

Very smooth - nice alternative to the hot drinks full of chemicals.

Pleasant

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 28, 2011

Doesn't really taste like coffee. But it is nice to have as a caffeine-free hot beverage in the morning.