Teeccino, Organic Maya Herbal Coffee, Dark Roast, Caffeine Free, Chocolate, 11 oz (312 g)

Healthy alternative

Posted by 4702721741351267707 on Mar 22, 2014

with this alternative to caffeine I kicked the caffeine habit in no time..very rich flavour with a touch of chilly .I'll order it again.

Teeccino chocolate chilli

Posted by 4991993735635312730 on Apr 04, 2014

I recently bought this chocolate + chilli beverage from the Teeccino range and it has a really satisfying kick. I add chocolate-flavoured stevia to sweeten and a dash of milk for a chocolate-on-chocolate sensation.

Herbal coffee

Posted by 5158618734498396234 on May 18, 2014

I am a 2 cappuccinos a day drinker. But at the same time I enjoy a cup of tea more. Either ways I don't mind a caffeine hit. When I bought this coffee I was looking for flavoured coffee and didn't realise till later that this was Herbal decaf coffee. Haha they are so good. This is now my coffee of choice. One item I will keep reordering. For me it even has the effect of real coffee- where you drink it black and it kinda curbs your appepetite too!

Threw away

Posted by 5514081950035846903 on Apr 09, 2014

This was very disappointing and I threw it away. It had a spicy taste and compared to the mint flavour that really was good, this was a huge disappointment. My husband was the second critic and agreed. Buy both and then compare, you will see after drinking the mint flavour, you will not be able to enjoy this strange tasting dark roast chocolate at all.