Teeccino, Organic Maya Herbal Coffee, Dark Roast, Caffeine Free, Chocolate, 11 oz (312 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Herbal coffee

Posted by 5158618734498396234 on May 18, 2014

I am a 2 cappuccinos a day drinker. But at the same time I enjoy a cup of tea more. Either ways I don't mind a caffeine hit. When I bought this coffee I was looking for flavoured coffee and didn't realise till later that this was Herbal decaf coffee. Haha they are so good. This is now my coffee of choice. One item I will keep reordering. For me it even has the effect of real coffee- where you drink it black and it kinda curbs your appepetite too!

Excellent product, that smells like heaven

Posted by meleager on Feb 08, 2015

I remember that smell from my childhood, but this one is stronger. First I have tried to make a cup of "instant" coffee with this and it was not the best drink one could hope for (the herb particles on the bottom are not quite pleasing). But then I put it in my old Italian coffee maker and it spat out a decent cup of "coffee". With a pinch of coconut oil and half a teaspoon of honey, we are back in the game with no caffeine whatsoever. I highly recommend this divine drink as a healthy coffee substitute. I was 3 to 5 (sometimes even more) cups of coffee a day junkie and I feel pretty confident, I won't miss it with this one on my kitchen shelf instead.

Yum

Posted by 5105164692872945831 on Jun 02, 2015

A smooth Chocolate treat in a cup great after dinner Teeccino is the best herbal coffee ever!

Healthy alternative

Posted by 4702721741351267707 on Mar 22, 2014

with this alternative to caffeine I kicked the caffeine habit in no time..very rich flavour with a touch of chilly .I'll order it again.

Teeccino chocolate chilli

Posted by 4991993735635312730 on Apr 04, 2014

I recently bought this chocolate + chilli beverage from the Teeccino range and it has a really satisfying kick. I add chocolate-flavoured stevia to sweeten and a dash of milk for a chocolate-on-chocolate sensation.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »