Completely Worthless Inaccurate

Posted by click-on-this on Aug 19, 2014

I took one of the 2 tests. It showed ++ meaning i had a LOT of bilirubin in my urine. I developed fear that i had liver disease or worse. After running expensive blood and urine checks, there is NOTHING wrong with my liver, no bilirubin or anything else. I took the second test from this useless kit the day after and it showed the same thing ++ showing i had bilirubin in my urine which has been proven to be untrue by pathological testing. Avoid this kit and everything else from this manufacturer at all costs.

Geras

Posted by 5368362335570046525 on Feb 07, 2013

Geras

Worthless

Posted by Reviewer2659353 on Aug 05, 2012

The comparison chart is so poorly made and indistinctive, rendering the strips useless.

Allows to trace some changes in work of a liver

Posted by Reviewer1877965 on Jun 13, 2012

Allows to trace some changes in work of a liver without leaving the house. Certainly, not to replace professional tests But, nevertheless, very much came in handy. Price also good

Question about this product

Posted by Reviewer2218639 on May 24, 2012

I haven't reviewed yet because I haven't used it yet. Can someone tell me when this test should be taken. Is it after fasting, first thing in a.m. or doesn't matter. Thanks so much.

Not accurate

Posted by Reviewer1146149 on Sep 19, 2011

What 6 of these test came back with and what My Doctor found were totally different. They were inaccurate for me...

Great Test!

Posted by Reviewer1050909 on May 17, 2011

Came in the mail quickly. Great product.

Posted by Revron on Apr 28, 2011

I've yet to use this test. Will post a review after I do that. Seems easy to use.

LIVER HEALTH

Posted by Reviewer2935054 on Nov 26, 2010

Great product as a partner to your doctors care. Super price and your customer service is the best!!!!

Liver Test

Posted by Reviewer3008427 on May 07, 2010

This Product seems to easy and cheap to be accurate, but if it is its well worth the few dollars.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »