« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

I do not know if it works or not

Posted by nikolina on Apr 04, 2014

I do not know if it works or not, I tried once when I doubted the inflammation, the test showed that it is not and it really wasnt... I'm more interested in whether showing positive during inflammation but I keep my fingers crossed that I will never find out ... :) I RECOMMEND and I WOULD PURCHASE AGAIN! :) If you find my review in any way helpfull, please hit YES below my comment (where it says "Was this review helpful to you?"). Thank you!

highly inaccurate

Posted by 5323385623874913720 on Mar 11, 2015

Unfortunately it made me miss the onset of my UTI (the test showed negative results as if there is no infection) and I allowed the infection to progress which is a serious thing especially when you are pregnant. Today my urine culture results showed a uti in full bloom, so i decided to double check with azo - and of course, azo confirmed the test. I then used testmedica strip, in a few hours and it was still beautifully negative. THis product is downright dangerous.

Easy to use

Posted by 0Livia0 on Jan 12, 2014

The strips are very easy to use and the price is good. I will repurchase them in the future. The expiration date was a bit sooner than i would have expected but maybe i will have better luck next time.

Best tests ever!

Posted by Reviewer2560091 on Feb 02, 2010

They give accurate results for my son's recurrant uti's because of his neurogenic bladder. This product helps me out by not always running to the doctor to check his urine.

Easy to use and well worth the price.

Posted by Reviewer2139876 on Jun 30, 2010

The strips are easy to read and you get the results fast. I have four tests strips left, and they'll be in the medicine cabinet, ready for next time. The price is great, too.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »