It really works!

Posted by Reviewer1420984 on Dec 08, 2009

This stuff truly works! I was looking for another deodorant since the other all natural ones weren't working anymore. I opted for the roll-on because I thought it would be easier to deal with. That's the only reason I am giving 4 stars instead of 5. In this form, the consistency is like water so when you roll it on, it gets everywhere and drips down from your arm pits. You have to be careful when you put it on. Next time I will get the solid form so I don't have to deal with this issue. Aside from that, it works fantastic!

This stuff works.

Posted by Reviewer2978589 on Aug 09, 2011

No Aluminum or strange chemicals that would shorten my stay on earth. Price and shipping costs are good, too.

works great!

Posted by Reviewer2865669 on Jun 06, 2011

product works great, keeps body odor to minimum even on hot humid days

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1529168 on Feb 08, 2012

This is very effective! I am a person who must have deoderant, and this works. Once in a while I need to reapply it later in the day, but mostly just once a day works. Love the roll-on instead of the stone, because every time I get a stone, I drop and break it. Haven't broken a plastic one yet. LOL I will NEVER go back to an anti-perspirant. Especially since I have something that works without harming me.

Love this deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer1356130 on Sep 14, 2011

This is the best deodorant I have found, besides the liquid Dial. Even though I still sweat, I dont smell.

Doesn't work

Posted by 4910376540010085959 on May 31, 2014

After applying my pit still stinks. What's worse is, the stench will stick to the tube and roller and End up everything stinks. Disappointed.

No effect for me.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 20, 2012

I know it works for quite a lot of people, but for my bodychemestry it is just not doing anything. Aubrey calendula spray is far, far better for my sake.

comfortable for trips

Posted by Reviewer1915266 on Sep 11, 2012

like it, use it second time and will order again. Comfortable for trips

fine deodorant

Posted by 5007081623592885583 on Jul 04, 2013

excellent ingredients, very effective.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1133971 on Mar 10, 2012

This is the best one I've ever used