10% Off Orders Over $40!

Thai Deodorant Stone, Deodorant Roll-On, 3 fl oz (90 ml)

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer1420984 on Dec 08, 2009

This stuff truly works! I was looking for another deodorant since the other all natural ones weren't working anymore. I opted for the roll-on because I thought it would be easier to deal with. That's the only reason I am giving 4 stars instead of 5. In this form, the consistency is like water so when you roll it on, it gets everywhere and drips down from your arm pits. You have to be careful when you put it on. Next time I will get the solid form so I don't have to deal with this issue. Aside from that, it works fantastic!

This stuff works.

Posted by Reviewer2978589 on Aug 09, 2011

No Aluminum or strange chemicals that would shorten my stay on earth. Price and shipping costs are good, too.

works great!

Posted by Reviewer2865669 on Jun 06, 2011

product works great, keeps body odor to minimum even on hot humid days

Love this deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer1356130 on Sep 14, 2011

This is the best deodorant I have found, besides the liquid Dial. Even though I still sweat, I dont smell.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1529168 on Feb 08, 2012

This is very effective! I am a person who must have deoderant, and this works. Once in a while I need to reapply it later in the day, but mostly just once a day works. Love the roll-on instead of the stone, because every time I get a stone, I drop and break it. Haven't broken a plastic one yet. LOL I will NEVER go back to an anti-perspirant. Especially since I have something that works without harming me.