thai deodorant stone

Posted by 5363924170183071195 on Apr 05, 2015

This is my second order for this deodorant as I find it very good for for my busy life. It lasts through the day and very rarely has to be reapplied. The best thing about it is that after a game of tennis I feel safe and secure knowing that it is working. My only fault with this product is that when applied it drips as the formula is very thin. I would certainly recommend this deodorant stone although not sure why its called a stone.

Thai roll on deodorant review. Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2066454 on Feb 15, 2015

My sister-in-law got me started on this product since we are both concerned with aluminum products. I have had breast cancer and even though deodorants are not suppose to be harmful it is nice to use as many more natural products as you can. It dries fast and has no smell which is great for getting dressed faster and for my allergies as well. Very economical and easy to use. No mess. Deb

Doesn't work

Posted by 5463852744496389124 on Aug 15, 2014

It works only a couple of hours. It stinks

Doesn't work

Posted by 4910376540010085959 on May 31, 2014

After applying my pit still stinks. What's worse is, the stench will stick to the tube and roller and End up everything stinks. Disappointed.

Good at first

Posted by Reviewer2963354 on Apr 21, 2014

This seemed to be a good choise when i started to use it. It could work for a whole day if I was not sweating very much. After a while the deodorant started to smell when i put it on, even when I did wash my arms before every application. It still works a bit, but its not nice to start the day with that hint of smelly armpits. Mabye if the product contained a litte bit alcohol it would not got "bad".

don't buy too far ahead

Posted by Reviewer1670495 on Feb 19, 2014

I had tries the other "crystal" deodorant and it didn't seem to work as well as this one. As other reviewers have said, it is a little watery, but fine. I bought the roll on for ease of use in the morning as the stick seemed too much to wet and apply - although great for travel. If you are a heavy sweat-er, may not be for you, but good for every day. However, thinking I was running out I bought another bottle and the new one sat for a couple of months before my old one ran out. It must go bad, because the new one already smelled like BO when I opened it and I could not use it. Maybe I need to stick with the stick?!

fine deodorant

Posted by 5007081623592885583 on Jul 04, 2013

excellent ingredients, very effective.

Not effective in a hot climate

Posted by 5026482872394414056 on Apr 04, 2013

Living in Western Australia, it can get VERY VERY hot which means sweat sweat sweat. Bought this as reviews are so good and its also cruelty free. Problem is, it really doesnt work. I apply it, its sticky which makes me sweat even before I have gotten hot & naturally started to sweat. Held my armpits up for ages to help it dry but it took more than 10mins which was annoying as no1 wants to walk around with their arms up in the air! Did nothing for odour, I stank! Within an hour of applying, I could smell myself and my husband said "You need to apply some deodorant" I told him I had & he said "well, it doesnt work" Very disappointing

doing a possilbe job

Posted by Reviewer2082807 on Dec 20, 2012

good if your not going to sweat alot

comfortable for trips

Posted by Reviewer1915266 on Sep 11, 2012

like it, use it second time and will order again. Comfortable for trips