Works for one of my kids but not the other

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016

Frankly this just doesn't work that wel in every bodyl. None of the natural solutions really combat smell if your body type is too strong. I bought it for my 8 year old daughter who smells really bad. My 10 year old daughter is starting to smell, but not as strong as my 8 year old. This deoderant is a fail for my 8 year old but successfully works for my 10 year old. A natural deodorant is the only option for such a young child, so I will continue to use it but bear in mind, it doesn't work for everyone - it's you, not the product. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

Magnificent deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer1219900 on Jul 07, 2011

This deodorant perfectly works and is very convenient if to put it on feet, a back and even the person - those places which can actively sweat. Protection lasts so long while you don't take a shower, 24 hours of protection and even are more. However, usually people wash much more often. :) Necessarily put it on a pure skin! It is a deodorant, instead of antiperspirant, therefore you will sweat, but there will be no unpleasant smell. This deodorant kills bacteria which breed on a skin allocating sweat. P. S. Pay attention that this deodorant and also firm with a label of blue color is cheaper than the same deodorants with a label of red color though differences between them aren't present. I have learned it from representatives of brand Deodorant Stones, LLC. Different labels use in the different countries, but the goods identical!

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer2474407 on Sep 09, 2008

I have spent the last couple of years searching for a deodorant that is not an anti-perspirant, too. Whether or not the medical establishment wants to get behind it, my family believes there is a link with cancer, and specifically breast cancer (we were created to sweat!) While deodorants are getting easier to find, the products out there do NOT work for me. I would have to wash and reapply halfway through a normal day...and forget about those hot days! This product I use once in the morning after showering, and I'm good all the way through until the next morning.

I was surprised

Posted by Reviewer2320140 on Aug 17, 2008

When i ordered this, i really didn't think it would amount to much. I've used natural deoderants before and have had very little success. I decided to give it one more try and this spray really works. I perspire heavily especially in summer. this has kept me dry and fresh. Will use it from now on. No more roll on commercial deoderants.

Best Deodorant Stone Product I have tried

Posted by Reviewer2855989 on Nov 25, 2008

I use deodorant stone products because I want to avoid the aluminum chlorohydrate in antiperspirants. I have tried the stone form and the roll on form of the deodorant stone. This form is not gooey like the roll on. It is not time consuming like the stone. It appears to do a better job than either the stone or the roll on of curtailing underarm odor. It also dries very quickly.

Excellent value

Posted by Reviewer2035738 on Jul 20, 2009

So far this is the best natural deodorant that I have used, that actually works. It is priced right as well. The pump spray makes this easy to use, and not over use.

Thai Deodorant Stone, Pure & Natural, Crystal Deodorant Mist, Unscented, 8 oz (240 ml)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jan 18, 2015

Not so good. I guess I prefer deodorants from essential oils, because they hold better and have pleasant smell. Such natural crystals are just for kids I guess or for extremely healthy persons who almost do not sweat.

Use 679 sprays

Posted by Does-it-do on Nov 07, 2013

2 sprays is not enough as well as 4 or 6. But if you spray about 700 times... It actually may work. Seriously, it wont keep your underarms dry, nor hold the smell. If you want to keep your underarms dry, and without smell, use ANTIPERSPIRANT, not DEODORANT. And definatelly not this, because basiccly it is just a water with salt. It just doesnt work. No matter what. It's not good for your underarms and feet. Overall - sounds promising, healthy, but it's not. Unfortunatelly...

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2173556 on Aug 02, 2009

I'm so glad I bought this! It works wonderfully at keeping the smells at bay, it also helps with perspiration. I spray 6 sprays under my arms and then move my arms back and forth to rub it in. I will definitely be repurchasing! My one and only gripe is I wish it had scents. I'm so used to using deoderant that smells good, it would be great if this one did too

First natural deodorant that has actually worked

Posted by Reviewer2688941 on Sep 17, 2009

I have tried several, and this one's the best -- combats odor and also somehow keeps me fairly dry. Highly recommended!