amazing!

Posted by 5719387240387465790 on Apr 23, 2016

I love this! Highly recommended. Lasts all day, no odour. I will repurchase for sure

Works for one of my kids but not the other

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016

Frankly this just doesn't work that wel in every bodyl. None of the natural solutions really combat smell if your body type is too strong. I bought it for my 8 year old daughter who smells really bad. My 10 year old daughter is starting to smell, but not as strong as my 8 year old. This deoderant is a fail for my 8 year old but successfully works for my 10 year old. A natural deodorant is the only option for such a young child, so I will continue to use it but bear in mind, it doesn't work for everyone - it's you, not the product. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES" to let me know.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1282693 on Feb 17, 2016

This is the best odor protection out there. It eliminates odor naturally without all of the aluminum. Yuck.

BEST!

Posted by 5466622388628685848 on Jan 27, 2016

Really the best deodorant i've tried with minimal ingredients. It does actually stop the smell (can be used fir feet too). But it wont stop sweat, but i don't want to stop sweating anyways. Bottle lasts long and easy to use.

Works Great! Lasts A LONG TIME!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

These Crystal deodorant stones and sprays work great. Since they are unscented they can be used by the whole family too. GREAT for men, women and teenagers.

Thai Deodorant Stone, Pure & Natural, Crystal Deodorant Mist, Unscented, 8 oz (240 ml)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jan 18, 2015

Not so good. I guess I prefer deodorants from essential oils, because they hold better and have pleasant smell. Such natural crystals are just for kids I guess or for extremely healthy persons who almost do not sweat.

Would give this 10 stars if I could!

Posted by 4702903026970058616 on Jan 08, 2015

This is perfect! Unscented, applies well being a spray bottle, no need to be near a tap like with a crystal rock. Isn't sticky at all and best of all its effective. If you over apply it leaves white marks on the floor but they wipe off easily, it's just salt. Doesn't leave marks on clothes either. Brilliant product.

Para mi novio

Posted by Gabids on Jan 07, 2015

Le funciona mucho mejor que el de la piedra de alumbre. Recomendable totalmente.

Desodorante

Posted by 5643708447162385555 on Dec 30, 2014

Ni huele a nada ni deja que huelas...me parece un buen producto.

Good

Posted by 5682633351341412898 on Jul 08, 2014

Very useful and good product.