Natural magic

Posted by vienna on Oct 13, 2011

An excellent deodorant for everyday use. No smell and no white stains on my clothes. But think it is better for cool seasons and not for hot summer (it let me down a couple of times). And its size - it seems I will use it for years.

Bueno

Posted by 4615148018893573772 on Oct 31, 2012

Me parece un desodorante bueno, cumple lo que promete. Es suave y cuidadoso con la piel.

Très bien, Very good

Posted by Kusanagi1 on Apr 28, 2013

Very efficient ..but if I do sport very strongly I smell a ittle bit. Tient très bien... mais si je transpire beaucoup en faissant du sport Je sens un peu... sinon pour une journée normale c'est parfait aucune odeur. Il semble aussi que ça empêche un peu de transpirer.

Its Works!!

Posted by 5684212592466689049 on Aug 02, 2013

No essence, but it works! If you sweat, there's no smeeling! But, it's different to use Stone-Deodorant if you are used to liquid-ones.. habit, just it.

Worth The Buy!

Posted by Bohemianfox on Jul 07, 2014

This is my 2nd time making purchase of this product. I find that this product effective as an deodorant. Thumbs up!

great!!

Posted by marianF on Aug 24, 2014

It's a 5 star deodorant in terms of effectiveness:Tested it in the hottest of weathers and although it didn't stop me from sweating, it helpled me stay odourless all day.Very convenient to use too, as it dries instantly, a problem I had with other roll-ons and especially with sprays.One star less because it is made in China and also because the packaging feels really cheap.One little tip:for it to be effective, it has to be applied really generously, making sure that the whole area of the armpit is covered.Once I failed to do so and I applied it hastily, I think I detected a little sweat smell in the middle of the day.Will buy again, though it looks that it will last forever (another plus, as well!).

Great deodorant stone

Posted by 4805410787045714594 on Nov 02, 2014

It is really effective compared to another stone I have used in the past.

Quite effective deodorant

Posted by 5406738091828943533 on May 14, 2016

I've tried before the liquid type but was not impressed. This stone however is much more suitable for the warmer weather and I find it to be effective even in the gym. and it lasts for ages.

effective deodorant

Posted by 5466824696907734271 on Aug 08, 2016

Keeps odor under control for 24 hours even in the hottest weather. Just be careful not to drop it because the stick breaks and can come loose from the base.

Probably I just don't know how to use it yet!

Posted by Reviewer1548164 on May 14, 2011

Doesn't help me at all...