Thai Deodorant Stone, Pure & Natural, Crystal Deodorant Stone, 4.25 oz (120 g)

This is The Best ~ Pure & Natural, Crystal Deodorant Stone ~ Thai Deodorant Stone

Posted by Reviewer2908502 on Apr 13, 2013

I would have never thought that this little "stone" could actually keep me from having awful wet and swetting underarms, but it works. It seems to work better for my husband, than for me. Let's face it, anything Natural is better than the stuff we have been using for most of our lives...Pesticides and Chemicals ~ Yuck!

very good

Posted by 4830631261010201126 on Jan 10, 2014

it is exactly what yoy expect from a acrystal deodorant

I love this

Posted by ekstravirgin on Feb 02, 2014

much to my surprise. I wanted to try a deodorant without alu in it, but I am quite used to my antiperspirants and didn't expect to feel comfortable with this. After a few days of feeling smelly and sweaty my body "warmed to it" and now I only apply once a day (or twice if I've been to the gym and taken a shower) and I fell great - no smell (of sweat or perfume!) and no stress!

Easy, fast and effective

Posted by poach85 on May 05, 2014

This thing felt heavy. Never had a deodorant that feels so solid. The clean packaging makes it attractive that you want to start using it soon. Initially, I thought it was weird to wet the crystal but when I did and it glided on so easily and cleanly, I was impressed. I like it so far and I don't smell. I live in humid Singapore and if it works here (34deg C all the time with above 60% humidity), you trust that this product works.

WOW!!

Posted by 5041951614655789862 on Sep 05, 2013

THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING! THANK YOU IHERB!