10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Thai Deodorant Stone, Pure & Natural, Crystal Deodorant Stone, 4.25 oz (120 g)

WOW!!

Posted by 5041951614655789862 on Sep 05, 2013

THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING! THANK YOU IHERB!

Amazing!!!! Works!!

Posted by Reviewer2211995 on Sep 10, 2013

This natural Crystal deodorant truly works!!! I purchased some for my entire friends and family! No odor!! All natural! Works better than top deodorants!! Love it!!!

surprisingly good

Posted by 5100112690880439952 on Apr 13, 2013

when used as instructed, I have a dry odorless armpits for at least 24h. I pour some water on the tip and rub to my armpits about 20 times. No other "brand" deosticks worked this well. And more important, I believe it is safe compared to the ones with chemicals.

great

Posted by 5756185496800923235 on Mar 27, 2013

No smell, but prevents odor on your body. Furthermore, insect bites, rub immediately after the calm.

This is The Best ~ Pure & Natural, Crystal Deodorant Stone ~ Thai Deodorant Stone

Posted by Reviewer2908502 on Apr 13, 2013

I would have never thought that this little "stone" could actually keep me from having awful wet and swetting underarms, but it works. It seems to work better for my husband, than for me. Let's face it, anything Natural is better than the stuff we have been using for most of our lives...Pesticides and Chemicals ~ Yuck!