Thai Deodorant Stone, Pure & Natural, Crystal Deodorant Stone, 4.25 oz (120 g)

This is The Best ~ Pure & Natural, Crystal Deodorant Stone ~ Thai Deodorant Stone

Posted by Reviewer2908502 From California on Apr 13, 2013

I would have never thought that this little "stone" could actually keep me from having awful wet and swetting underarms, but it works. It seems to work better for my husband, than for me. Let's face it, anything Natural is better than the stuff we have been using for most of our lives...Pesticides and Chemicals ~ Yuck!

WOW!!

Posted by 5041951614655789862 on Sep 05, 2013

THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING! THANK YOU IHERB!

Amazing!!!! Works!!

Posted by Reviewer2211995 From New Jersey on Sep 10, 2013

This natural Crystal deodorant truly works!!! I purchased some for my entire friends and family! No odor!! All natural! Works better than top deodorants!! Love it!!!

very good

Posted by 4830631261010201126 on Jan 10, 2014

it is exactly what yoy expect from a acrystal deodorant

I love this

Posted by ekstravirgin From Norway on Feb 02, 2014

much to my surprise. I wanted to try a deodorant without alu in it, but I am quite used to my antiperspirants and didn't expect to feel comfortable with this. After a few days of feeling smelly and sweaty my body "warmed to it" and now I only apply once a day (or twice if I've been to the gym and taken a shower) and I fell great - no smell (of sweat or perfume!) and no stress!