Thai Deodorant Stone, Pure & Natural, Crystal Deodorant Stone, 4.25 oz (120 g)

Easy, fast and effective

Posted by poach85 on May 05, 2014

This thing felt heavy. Never had a deodorant that feels so solid. The clean packaging makes it attractive that you want to start using it soon. Initially, I thought it was weird to wet the crystal but when I did and it glided on so easily and cleanly, I was impressed. I like it so far and I don't smell. I live in humid Singapore and if it works here (34deg C all the time with above 60% humidity), you trust that this product works.

surprisingly good

Posted by 5100112690880439952 on Apr 13, 2013

when used as instructed, I have a dry odorless armpits for at least 24h. I pour some water on the tip and rub to my armpits about 20 times. No other "brand" deosticks worked this well. And more important, I believe it is safe compared to the ones with chemicals.

great

Posted by 5756185496800923235 on Mar 27, 2013

No smell, but prevents odor on your body. Furthermore, insect bites, rub immediately after the calm.

This is The Best ~ Pure & Natural, Crystal Deodorant Stone ~ Thai Deodorant Stone

Posted by Reviewer2908502 on Apr 13, 2013

I would have never thought that this little "stone" could actually keep me from having awful wet and swetting underarms, but it works. It seems to work better for my husband, than for me. Let's face it, anything Natural is better than the stuff we have been using for most of our lives...Pesticides and Chemicals ~ Yuck!

WOW!!

Posted by 5041951614655789862 on Sep 05, 2013

THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING! THANK YOU IHERB!