New To iHerb?

Thai Deodorant Stone, Pure & Natural, Crystal Deodorant Stone, 4.25 oz (120 g)

very good

Posted by 4830631261010201126 on Jan 10, 2014

it is exactly what yoy expect from a acrystal deodorant

I love this

Posted by ekstravirgin on Feb 02, 2014

much to my surprise. I wanted to try a deodorant without alu in it, but I am quite used to my antiperspirants and didn't expect to feel comfortable with this. After a few days of feeling smelly and sweaty my body "warmed to it" and now I only apply once a day (or twice if I've been to the gym and taken a shower) and I fell great - no smell (of sweat or perfume!) and no stress!

Easy, fast and effective

Posted by poach85 on May 05, 2014

This thing felt heavy. Never had a deodorant that feels so solid. The clean packaging makes it attractive that you want to start using it soon. Initially, I thought it was weird to wet the crystal but when I did and it glided on so easily and cleanly, I was impressed. I like it so far and I don't smell. I live in humid Singapore and if it works here (34deg C all the time with above 60% humidity), you trust that this product works.

THE BEST DEODORANT EVER!!

Posted by Reviewer2839748 on Jul 23, 2014

dont use it even every day; it gives protection still will byu it again if needed and if available after years ;)

WORKS WONDERS IN HUMID TROPICAL HEAT

Posted by 5466592476668355808 on Jul 28, 2014

I only write reviews for products which are worth writing about, to help others discover a great product that they might otherwise think twice about. This is the only 'natural' deodorant which i've used that effectively does what a normal chemical antiperspirant does - kills the smell and also keeps the perspiration at bay!