Amazing!!!! Works!!

Posted by Reviewer2211995 on Sep 10, 2013

This natural Crystal deodorant truly works!!! I purchased some for my entire friends and family! No odor!! All natural! Works better than top deodorants!! Love it!!!

Perfecto!!!

Posted by Reviewer3152349 on Jul 10, 2012

Totalmente efectivo. Comodo, duradero y agradable al tacto.

surprisingly good

Posted by 5100112690880439952 on Apr 13, 2013

when used as instructed, I have a dry odorless armpits for at least 24h. I pour some water on the tip and rub to my armpits about 20 times. No other "brand" deosticks worked this well. And more important, I believe it is safe compared to the ones with chemicals.

great

Posted by 5756185496800923235 on Mar 27, 2013

No smell, but prevents odor on your body. Furthermore, insect bites, rub immediately after the calm.

This is The Best ~ Pure & Natural, Crystal Deodorant Stone ~ Thai Deodorant Stone

Posted by Reviewer2908502 on Apr 13, 2013

I would have never thought that this little "stone" could actually keep me from having awful wet and swetting underarms, but it works. It seems to work better for my husband, than for me. Let's face it, anything Natural is better than the stuff we have been using for most of our lives...Pesticides and Chemicals ~ Yuck!

very good

Posted by 4830631261010201126 on Jan 10, 2014

it is exactly what yoy expect from a acrystal deodorant

I love this

Posted by ekstravirgin on Feb 02, 2014

much to my surprise. I wanted to try a deodorant without alu in it, but I am quite used to my antiperspirants and didn't expect to feel comfortable with this. After a few days of feeling smelly and sweaty my body "warmed to it" and now I only apply once a day (or twice if I've been to the gym and taken a shower) and I fell great - no smell (of sweat or perfume!) and no stress!

THE BEST DEODORANT EVER!!

Posted by Reviewer2839748 on Jul 23, 2014

dont use it even every day; it gives protection still will byu it again if needed and if available after years ;)

WORKS WONDERS IN HUMID TROPICAL HEAT

Posted by 5466592476668355808 on Jul 28, 2014

I only write reviews for products which are worth writing about, to help others discover a great product that they might otherwise think twice about. This is the only 'natural' deodorant which i've used that effectively does what a normal chemical antiperspirant does - kills the smell and also keeps the perspiration at bay!

Perfect!

Posted by 5683626483101408252 on Jun 12, 2015

I love this stick! Does exactly what it is supposed to do, keep the odor away! <3