works!! on feet!!!

Posted by Reviewer2197273 on Dec 20, 2015

I don't have stinky pits but stinky feet in summer when I wear pumps w no socks. This worked wonderfully!!!!

Amazing!!!! Works!!

Posted by Reviewer2211995 on Sep 10, 2013

This natural Crystal deodorant truly works!!! I purchased some for my entire friends and family! No odor!! All natural! Works better than top deodorants!! Love it!!!

WORKS WONDERS IN HUMID TROPICAL HEAT

Posted by 5466592476668355808 on Jul 28, 2014

I only write reviews for products which are worth writing about, to help others discover a great product that they might otherwise think twice about. This is the only 'natural' deodorant which i've used that effectively does what a normal chemical antiperspirant does - kills the smell and also keeps the perspiration at bay!

Amazing natural product

Posted by 5023558955973554131 on Dec 01, 2016

I've been back and forth using deodorant with aluminium but have finally found something without it that gets rid of odour and makes me sweat less. I do sweat a lot and it doesn't completely stop the sweating but has definitely reduced it. Will last pretty much forever, highly recommend.

Super

Posted by 5408268574958223429 on Aug 02, 2016

Good but not too helpfool

Very interesting!

Posted by drkousoulove on Oct 07, 2012

I've been using this stone for almost 3 weeks now and I'm very pleased with it. I haven't used a similar product before. It does a great job as a deodorant and it feels very natural. It's guaranteed to last for a year (we'll see about that!) so it's a great value for money!

Amazing!

Posted by 5761324894618193951 on Dec 01, 2016

I love it, I love the natural feeling after using this deodorant stone! I highly recommend it, but keep in mind that its effect lasts a bit shorter than with the regular (chemical) products. So, hygiene first, apply generously and that's it!

I like it.

Posted by alxsnder on Nov 14, 2011

Good for me.

Good product

Posted by 4665611013798305818 on Jun 30, 2015

I love this deodorant !

Best Deodorant Stone I have ever used !!!

Posted by 5685627838222225887 on Feb 04, 2015

I have used deodorant stone for a loooooong time, 1 from Singapore, another from Canada and the 3rd from Australia. This is my 4th one, THE BEST ONE by far!!!