deodorant for all family!

Posted by Reviewer1916580 on Sep 22, 2011

Nice deo! Plesure to use it. I will order more for my family.

I like it.

Posted by alxsnder on Nov 14, 2011

Good for me.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1228876 on Jan 04, 2012

I gave this a try based on all the positive reviews. Just like everyone else says, this works. I play tennis and go to the gym a lot and have been impressed on how good this works. I love that it is unscented and all natural. This is a winner.

Thai Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1630729 on Feb 14, 2012

Thai Deodorant works great just make sure your clean before using it. If you shower the night before then use it the next morning it wont work as good.

wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1057304 on Dec 23, 2011

It is the best deodorant in my life! Unfortunately I have problem with perspiration and this stick is really saving my life!

Love this stuff

Posted by 4971911755303203157 on Aug 02, 2012

Works great! Love that it's natural without aluminum added. Would recommend this to anyone.

Great deodorant stone - Lasts forever

Posted by annaanimalbowenhomeopathy on Aug 02, 2012

I use this in combination with the Alvera roll on. This goes on first and then the Alvera. This way I get protection and some good smell all in one.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1486725 on Aug 30, 2012

No more synthetic harmful chemicals. Even worked through a game of Ultimate Frisbee on a hot summer day.

Very interesting!

Posted by drkousoulove on Oct 07, 2012

I've been using this stone for almost 3 weeks now and I'm very pleased with it. I haven't used a similar product before. It does a great job as a deodorant and it feels very natural. It's guaranteed to last for a year (we'll see about that!) so it's a great value for money!

Cumple lo que promete

Posted by 5732357365576669558 on Oct 23, 2012

La verdad es que lo compre con dudas pero francamente cumple lo que promete, cuando lo uso no huelo absolutamente a nada. Me gusta, el único aspecto negativo es que para usarlo hay que estar húmedo o humedecerlo y a veces esto es un poco engorro, pero es acostumbrarse.