Very interesting!

Posted by drkousoulove on Oct 07, 2012

I've been using this stone for almost 3 weeks now and I'm very pleased with it. I haven't used a similar product before. It does a great job as a deodorant and it feels very natural. It's guaranteed to last for a year (we'll see about that!) so it's a great value for money!

Cumple lo que promete

Posted by 5732357365576669558 on Oct 23, 2012

La verdad es que lo compre con dudas pero francamente cumple lo que promete, cuando lo uso no huelo absolutamente a nada. Me gusta, el único aspecto negativo es que para usarlo hay que estar húmedo o humedecerlo y a veces esto es un poco engorro, pero es acostumbrarse.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1228876 on Jan 04, 2012

I gave this a try based on all the positive reviews. Just like everyone else says, this works. I play tennis and go to the gym a lot and have been impressed on how good this works. I love that it is unscented and all natural. This is a winner.

Thai Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1630729 on Feb 14, 2012

Thai Deodorant works great just make sure your clean before using it. If you shower the night before then use it the next morning it wont work as good.

Thai Deodorant Stone, Pure & Natural, Crystal Deodorant Stone, 4.25 oz (120 g)

Posted by Reviewer2374980 on May 16, 2012

Just awesome!

Wonder Stone

Posted by 5323286294319246712 on Jun 02, 2012

By far, this is the best deodorant I've ever had. It leaves no odor mixed with the amell of sweat. Also, no stains have been observed. Moreover, it's supposed to last forever. Highly recommended.

deodorant for all family!

Posted by Reviewer1916580 on Sep 22, 2011

Nice deo! Plesure to use it. I will order more for my family.

I like it.

Posted by alxsnder on Nov 14, 2011

Good for me.

Natural magic

Posted by vienna on Oct 13, 2011

An excellent deodorant for everyday use. No smell and no white stains on my clothes. But think it is better for cool seasons and not for hot summer (it let me down a couple of times). And its size - it seems I will use it for years.

Bueno

Posted by 4615148018893573772 on Oct 31, 2012

Me parece un desodorante bueno, cumple lo que promete. Es suave y cuidadoso con la piel.