So Fabulous

Posted by Reviewer1382160 on Apr 14, 2011

I love this way of preventing underarm body odor. It works better than any other method and costs so little for as long as the container lasts. Just remember to be careful not to drop it on a hard floor because the crystal stone will break and then it has rough edges if you continue to use the part that remains attached to the container.

Super

Posted by 5408268574958223429 on Aug 02, 2016

Good but not too helpfool

Amazing natural product

Posted by 5023558955973554131 on Dec 01, 2016

I've been back and forth using deodorant with aluminium but have finally found something without it that gets rid of odour and makes me sweat less. I do sweat a lot and it doesn't completely stop the sweating but has definitely reduced it. Will last pretty much forever, highly recommend.

Amazing!

Posted by 5761324894618193951 on Dec 01, 2016

I love it, I love the natural feeling after using this deodorant stone! I highly recommend it, but keep in mind that its effect lasts a bit shorter than with the regular (chemical) products. So, hygiene first, apply generously and that's it!

Reliable

Posted by 5669064713906782613 on Dec 01, 2016

I have used this product for several years, totally rely on it, not problems, such as rashes, stinging or odour.

Even better than the one bought in thailand

Posted by 5641469132916197639 on Dec 04, 2016

This is a common product in thailand but the quality is definitely not the comparable as this brand. Love that it is natural and does what it promises.

really does work

Posted by 5236464310502420828 on Aug 12, 2016

Crystal deoderant stone works. For me it has worked better than any other non-aluminum product. I still sweat but no odor. it works great for at least 6 hours after that I reapply. Great deal for the price. Lasts a long time. I've had mine 2 months using it regularly and can barely tell its been used at all.

AMAZING!!

Posted by 5356691470595136565 on Aug 13, 2016

This deodorant is amazingggg! I transitioned from chemical filled deos about three months ago and was only using apple cider vinegar, which also works well as a deodorant but I started getting sick of the acv smell and started looking for something just as effective but more desirable and came across this and decided to give it a try. It keeps the odor away ALL DAY LONG, it's SAFE and ALL NATURAL and you'll SAVE A LOT of MONEY with buying this! I mean, you can't beat it! It's HIGHLY recommended!

This is a great product!

Posted by 5343870734679546188 on Sep 27, 2016

I've been using the Thai Deodorant Stone for several years and it's an excellent product that works very effectively!!

Product review

Posted by 4711886915777943597 on Sep 27, 2016

Thumbs up for this product! It really prevents odour very well, and does not cause irritation to my sensitive skin!