It works!

Posted by Reviewer1793819 on Aug 18, 2011

I still can't believe it, but this weird stone does its job for me. It's hot summer, but I don't notice any perspiration smell (which I'd surely notice without any deodorant at all).

Deoderant stone

Posted by Reviewer1677681 on Sep 08, 2011

Have used it for many years. At first it was just the stone. It absolutly works and also there is never any under arm stain on your garments and most important no chemicals.

No nonsense

Posted by Reviewer2966509 on Apr 17, 2009

Wonderful product that has worked for years for me. Lasts forever as long as you don't drop.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2742542 on Apr 26, 2009

This product is absolutely amazing! Like others, I was skeptical at first. But you just have to try it! It completely blocks all odor (before the odor even starts) and it also keeps me dry all day. The store brand deodorants (whether organic or not) always started smelling terrible by the next day, but that does not happen with this stone. I am so hooked, I have now got my whole family using it. I cannot beleive I ever used the unhealthy store stuff to begin with, when this Thai Deodorant Stone was available.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2377311 on Dec 09, 2009

The first deodorant that allows me to work out and go on with my day without worrying about my arm pits. Finally something that works! Thanks

Keep away from aluminum!

Posted by Reviewer2861802 on Mar 16, 2010

This is the best deodorant stone I have used. It is all natural stone and no aluminum. If you want quality and great low price get this one.

I love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1259440 on Mar 17, 2010

I tried this because my mom uses it and swears by it. I was a bit sceptical because I work hard and sweat and was worried about the smell. I used to use Speed Stick and by the time I got home from work I could smell myself which means people could smell me. This stone works amazing I still sweat a bit but there is no smell even after I get home from work wow. I already know that I am going to be an avid user because I always hated when my favorite white or really any color shirts got ruined by deoderant stains. There is no aluminum oxide which is the chemical that not only is bad for your health but ruins the armpits of every expensive shirt you will ever own. I love this thanks!!!

This stuff works!

Posted by Reviewer1589574 on Apr 08, 2010

It works well if you put it on clean skin, although if your armpit already smells, this product does nothing to deodorize it, so use soap and water first, of perfume, or a quick shower, and only then this product.

THAI DEODORANT STONE

Posted by Reviewer1930564 on Aug 13, 2009

This deodorant stone is FAB , it works!!!!! my partner uses it as well he says it's great. I bought it three months ago and it looks like it hasn't been used,it will last for ages,really good value paid for itself already. Have bought 3 more since to give to friends. they all love it!!!!!!

thai deodorant stone

Posted by Reviewer2754877 on Aug 24, 2009

best product and it's natural, no chemicals. your tee shirts do not turn yellow at all