Thai Deodorant Stone, Thai Crystal Deodorant Stone, 4.25 oz (120 g)

Amazing Stone

Posted by Reviewer2223104 From New York on Apr 06, 2008

I found it hard to believe but this thing leaves me fresh all day with no odor. I know I sound like an advertisment..lol. But seriously this stick is amazing I would have never believed it untill I actualy bought one.

THAI DEODORANT STONE

Posted by Reviewer1930564 From Great Britain on Aug 13, 2009

This deodorant stone is FAB , it works!!!!! my partner uses it as well he says it's great. I bought it three months ago and it looks like it hasn't been used,it will last for ages,really good value paid for itself already. Have bought 3 more since to give to friends. they all love it!!!!!!

thai deodorant stone

Posted by Reviewer2754877 From New York on Aug 24, 2009

best product and it's natural, no chemicals. your tee shirts do not turn yellow at all

Keeps you fresh!

Posted by Reviewer3164303 From Tennessee on Aug 29, 2009

The best natural deoderant I've ever used! The only time I ever have trouble with BO is when I don't wear natural fiber shirts. It could be just me because my husband doesn't have any problems. Also great for preventing razor burn on bikini line :)

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3120408 From Iowa on Sep 03, 2009

This is a great product that will last at least 6 months. I've been using this for 4 years now and I won't use anything else.