Works Great

Posted by Reviewer2604802 on Nov 06, 2007

Tried the Thayers Witch Hazel after shave and have found after a few days use my face is clearing up from the dry skin patches. Now I am massaging it into my scalp for dry flaky dandruff/

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1857255 on Sep 07, 2008

I needed a new aftershave that didn't douse me in different scents. This goes on, does its work and doesn't stink me up. The aloe helps to smooth the skin and the witch hazel clears up the razor burn. Stings a bit, but that's the fun.

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1895341 on Apr 29, 2008

This makes an excellent aftershave. Soothes my face instantly and does a wonderful job with my skin. It's odorless after a few minutes. This way you can apply cologne and not worry about conflicting scents.

Very good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1772536 on Aug 25, 2010

I use this after every shave and I shave with a double edge razor.You will have some burning but it will calm the razor burned skin. After I am done with this bottle I will buy another.

excellent supplier

Posted by Reviewer2616452 on Nov 25, 2010

Bought from UK. Very satisfied with overall price & service. Will use again.

That's good!

Posted by Reviewer3064789 on Apr 29, 2011

After-shave really like my husband.

Refreshing

Posted by Reviewer2377988 on Jun 06, 2011

Good Product

Classic!

Posted by Reviewer1888574 on Jun 10, 2011

This is a classic, a must have for any wetshaver.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2682928 on Jul 11, 2008

I first learned about Thayers when I asked for a recommendation for aftershaves that have little to no fragrance but still had a cooling affect. Thayers After Shave with Witch Hazel hit the mark! The Witch Hazel and Aloe work well on any small nicks / razor burn, and leave my face feeling extremely refreshed.. Great product!

I really like this product!

Posted by Reviewer1209957 on Feb 15, 2008

I've been using this product for about 3 weeks now. I really like it so far. It stings a little when first applied but the sting quickly goes away. It seems to make the irritation/razor burn go away really fast. I look forward to continue using this product. The only negative is that I cannot seem to find this product locally. I've tried health food stores, GNC, Vitamin Shoppe, and several others with no luck. I guess I will continue purchasing it online.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »