EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Combo Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
View/Edit Cart Checkout
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews | English
Sort By

love this product!

Posted by curlygirl on May 19, 2012

I love this product in the winter! well it hydrates my skin the ingredients are good, but when spring comes I find it not very effective! I have combination skin j'aime beaucoup ce produit en hiver! il hydrate bien ma peau les ingrédients sont bon, mais quand arrive le printemps je le trouve pas très efficace! j'ai la peau mixte

Was this review helpful to you?

Love this as an aftershave

Posted by Reviewer2180296 on Nov 10, 2011

It is an astringent, so it closes up the pores, but the aloe soothes the skin...if you have razorburn, this will help it! It is a little sweet-smelling, but the smell doesn't last long.

Was this review helpful to you?

Excellent!

Posted by 5128431471694268603 on Jan 20, 2013

I get awfully red and bumpy around my face at the end of the day because of daily pollutants; but once I bought this, the inflammation has been going down! And for an extra boost, I added some drops of tea tree oil as an extra acne fighter. (: Overall, this toner is by far my favorite. Only downfall is that the cap is weak so it randomly broke the next day. ):

Was this review helpful to you?

A good toner

Posted by illuminated on Feb 03, 2014

that doesn't irritate my oily/combination, yet acne-prone and quite sensitive skin. At first I wasn't sure about the smell as it felt quite disgusting, but it disappeared later, so I have no problem with that. I want to try the Rose one, just curious what all the fuss is about, but I'd probably repurchase.

Was this review helpful to you?

Bonne lotion

Posted by Audrey on Mar 17, 2014

Bonne lotion, odeur de concombre, faut aimer. Rafraîchissant. Mais je lui préfère celle à la rose de la même marque.

Was this review helpful to you?

Muy buen tónico

Posted by 5086637323906903528 on May 09, 2014

Dicen que un tónico es solo agua, pero yo noto que mi piel mejora si lo utilizo en mi rutina diaria. Y no contiene alcohol. Es muy respetuoso con la piel y es un básico para mi.

Was this review helpful to you?

Good value

Posted by 5475243580638930259 on Jun 25, 2014

As I aged, my skin gets drier. This is great if you stay in a humid country, refreshing, yet moisturizing.

Was this review helpful to you?

Great!

Posted by 5725039600670570047 on Jun 30, 2014

Very nice toner and works well but I am not a fan of the smell.

Was this review helpful to you?

Casi tan perfecto como el de rosas

Posted by KaowaiiStage on Aug 28, 2014

Este tónico, al igual que el de la versión de rosas de la misma marca, tiene una fórmula sencilla, efectiva y natural. Y me ha gustado mucho, sin embargo con el de rosas me notaba la piel aún mejor que con este. De todas formas es altamente recomendable igual. Huele mucho a pepino.

Was this review helpful to you?

Buen producto

Posted by potipoti on Oct 01, 2014

Después de darle una segunda oportunidad, por coincidir con un brote de acné que en principio pensé que estaba provocado por este tónico, puedo decir que es un producto bastante bueno. Llevo usándolo varios meses después de la limpiadora y nada más. Da la justa hidratación para quitar la sequedad que pueda dejar el agua de grifo en la piel. Puede que si nos pasamos en cantidad de producto quede una sensación un poco pegajosa en la piel, pero nada que sea desagradable. Desde que lo uso tengo la piel muy bien, poros mas limpios y pequeños, aunque no se si es por el tónico, la limpiadora o la combinación de ambos. Sigo teniendo algún brote de acné, pero muchos menos. El olor mas que a pepino fresco a mi me huele a la piel del pepino, seguramente probaré el de rosas solo por tener un olor más agradable.

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-10 of 28 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »