Thayers, Alcohol Free Toner, Cucumber Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Love this as an aftershave

Posted by Reviewer2180296 From Japan on Nov 10, 2011

It is an astringent, so it closes up the pores, but the aloe soothes the skin...if you have razorburn, this will help it! It is a little sweet-smelling, but the smell doesn't last long.

Yummy smell

Posted by Reviewer2308938 From Georgia on Oct 16, 2011

This stuff smells so good and I used it for a about a week but then had one horrible cystic break out, so I stopped using and went back to my old toner. Not sure if it was because of this but I'm too leary to give it another try. It's a shame too cause I really liked how it felt and the price.

Just OK for me

Posted by Reviewer3320172 From California on Feb 28, 2012

This is a very gentle toner. However, I don't think it is as good as another toner I've been using to remove left over oil and makeup after having washed my face with the clarisonic tool. For the price, it's not too bad.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer2972178 From Singapore on Oct 03, 2011

Not sure if the witch hazel tends to make my skin a little dry. I like using cucumber toners (wished it has more cucumber refreshing properties) but hard to get one that is well-priced and without nasty ingredients. Until I find a better one, I'm sticking with this for now.

very good!

Posted by Reviewer1668689 From Spain on Apr 23, 2012

use it just to refresh my skin, it's not drying and smells very nice