Happy with this purchase

Posted by 4989779350407592820 on Jun 30, 2016

Decided to try it and i like it. I use it after cleansing face,before applying make up. I have oily combined skin and it works good for me.It moisturizes, gives a fresh feeling. Just the right thing. Would recommend.

best toner

Posted by 4936414034664842678 on Jun 30, 2016

Natural ingredients, smells wonderful and not synthetic(duh),refreshes my skin.does not leave skin sticky like many toners do. Leaves my face oil-free but moisturized and smooth.will buy again.

awesome

Posted by 4627755363638375633 on May 28, 2016

My friend is highly recommended so I bought it, it is cheaper price and the smell is very fresh. It is worth to buy.

The gentlest and most effective toner!

Posted by 5578855191767897142 on Jun 15, 2016

I love this toner, especially after shaving my face, it is so soothing, and calming! You can use this winter and summer with confidence you are not going to irritate your face!

Worth every penny

Posted by vickyherb on Feb 18, 2016

I didn't know a toner could be moisturizing before using Thayers. Brightens my face and leaves it feeling soft. This is definitely the best toner out there for sensitive skin.

Great: Reduces pore appearance but

Posted by 4821749521193892628 on Sep 03, 2015

I prefer the rose formula smell.

great stuff

Posted by Theeaglelover on Sep 06, 2015

this is great before u go outdoors where there r going lots of insects n its also great if u get bitten.. m allergic to sandflies bites, they cause my lympp nodes to swell n give me blisters a penny big n hv to c a Dr to get anti-biotics- whos keen on them anywy;(( managed to get myself clear of those pesky swell - ill scratch the bite sites (pl use clean stuff) jus a little so that the spray can get into the skin. i spray every 2 hours n voila - no infection n blister!! i concurrently take the epicor as well

again.must buy item.

Posted by 5457976750347463306 on Sep 13, 2015

this brand become my must buy item...no alcohol,no special smell."

Best toner

Posted by 5013509012391168939 on Oct 05, 2015

I love this toner,because i feel my skin cleaner and i like the smell aswell. Very good price!!

good

Posted by ipoonchi on Oct 31, 2015

good smell , good price , good quality