Thayers, Alcohol Free Toner, Unscented Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

love it so much!

Posted by 4859711890780848909 From Singapore on Sep 29, 2013

1st month : I love how unscented it is. Cus most toners usually drive me crazy. Most toners are drying too , but nope not this one, not at all. (It doesn't have alcohol) most alcohol free toner is expensive in my country . Not only is this toner comes in a big bottle it's so affordable too! This toner moisturizes since it has glycerin in it. I'm planning to buy thayers rose petals toner on my next purchase cus rosewater +witch hazel + glycerin toner? Too much of a goodness for our face!!! I feel so happy using it each time. I'm only using it after each makeup cleansing . I don't know if this is the product but I would say my mouth area which used to be darker in the past due to natural pigmentation has fade so much. Its less noticeable! Maybe its this , maybe its not. Can't guarantee though. My spots has also fade like 30% ? I would continue update on this page each month. So please thumbs up on my review. Thanks!!

A good toner

Posted by HealthyGuy From Canada on Aug 21, 2012

This is a good toner as it's unscented and contains Witch Hazel and Aloe Vera, which are great in soothing irritated and dry skin. Because it's alcohol free it won't dry out your skin. Depending on weather, it's good enough to use as a moisturizer, not having to use additional moisturizer on top.

Thayers, Alcohol Free Unscented Witch Hazel Toner with Aloe Vera

Posted by Reviewer3297703 From Finland on Mar 04, 2011

Good ingredients, moisturizing, cleaning and alcohol free. Great toner!

Thayers Alcohol Free Unscented Witch Hazel

Posted by Reviewer2769561 From Arizona on May 29, 2011

Love this product. It is gentle enough to use on the most sensative skin and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean.....I use this after removing makeup with my regular makeup remover. Will definately purchase again.

amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1382068 From Turkey on Jun 16, 2011

This lovely product soothes and moisturizes my skin so effectively.Has been my favourite skin care product as it brightens my face while helping take off makeup remains.A very safe toner even for the delicate eye and around lips area.Will definitely go on using it!