Witch Hazel not for me

Posted by Reviewer2405387 on Aug 17, 2011

It is light and feel good on the skin, but I've very sensitive combination skin, and I got a few breakouts after using it. Not for me.

Nothing to say.

Posted by Lol-li-tush on Aug 12, 2013

I can not say anything good or bad. The feeling that rub my face with plain water. Besides the momentary sensation of freshness, nothing more out of this product does not feel. Не могу сказать ничего хорошего или плохого. Ощущение что протираю лицо обычной водой. Кроме сиюминутного ощущения свежести, ничего большего от этого продукта не испытываю.

Have not tried it yet

Posted by Reviewer1503049 on Nov 19, 2013

Have not tried it yet

not sure yet

Posted by 4708134617486156836 on Dec 26, 2013

not quite sure what I think or if this does anything beneficial for my skin.

normal

Posted by 5298826809370143579 on Jan 16, 2014

I don't know anyting about moisturere.

Decent

Posted by 4756458197137010061 on Apr 11, 2014

I haven't noticed any changes in skin (my skin is acne prone). It doesn't feel moisturised or anything different and I've finished using the bottle (it lasts for a while!) I suppose it's fine but to me I might as well use water to get same result!

no surprise

Posted by 5235420349938428949 on Apr 16, 2014

i knew there are a lot of good comments for this product but i don't think it brings me surprise. i've been using it for a few weeks. it 's not moisturisng but it's not drying my skin. i like it is unsented though.

Regular

Posted by MonteErebus on Aug 14, 2014

Después de leer tantas y tan buenas opiniones, me animé a pedirlo. La verdad es que no me mata. No soy mucho de tonicos, pero si me gustas las aguas florales y los hidrolatos para refrescar el rostro. No creo que lo vuelva a pedir.

Does its job, nothing to shout about

Posted by faniHerb on Nov 17, 2014

After this bottle, will switch back to my fav Derma E Firming Toner with DMAE (more expensive). Reason being, the firming toner seems to tone up better (firming action probably).

I don't think it does anything at all

Posted by 5005244956115145474 on Dec 06, 2014

I have a normal skin with some imperfections in the T-zone. I've been using the Thayers toner for 2 weeks already, but I don't see any improvements.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »