New To iHerb?

Thayers, Dry Mouth Lozenges, Natural Citrus Flavor, 100 Saliva Stimulator Tablets

thayers dry mouth lozenges

Posted by Reviewer1675471 on Apr 17, 2008

I couldn't get past the first one to know if they worked or not....the taste was horrible....

Excelent thing

Posted by Reviewer1191518 on Mar 06, 2011

I have that dry mouth syndrome for several years and am not able to leave house without bottle of water in my purse. These lozenges help me a lot. Now I even can throw a speech :)

Barbara

Posted by Reviewer2905814 on Nov 19, 2008

Not too tasty, but once you are done with the lozenge, it does help ease the dry throat/mouth feeling. I need to give it more time for a thorough review.

Couldn't do without these dry mouth lozenges

Posted by Reviewer1704019 on Jun 12, 2013

If I don't take a lozenge when I go to sleep I'll wake up with a horribly dry mouth and can't sleep. I slip one in the side of my mouth before I go to sleep and it lasts several hours. I usually wake up and pop another one in the early hours of the morning. If you don't chew them but let them just gradually dissolve they aren't at all unpleasant. Another good thing is they don't contain any sugar.

Dry Mouth

Posted by SherryB on Aug 20, 2012

Taste was not so good and the lozenges did not improve the issue. Almost any lozenge can improve the dry mouth while it is still in your mouth so this product did not make a lasting impression on me.