Helps a lot

Posted by Reviewer1259171 on May 09, 2010

At night, when my mouth becomes dry, I use it and then sleep peacefully. I wish there were a purse size. The lozenges have sorbitol which causes gas.

Acceptable substitute for Salavart dry mouth spray.

Posted by Reviewer1513210 on Sep 20, 2008

This spray is an effective replacement for the only product which I had found suitable for helping my dry mouth condition since finishing radiation treatments back in 2002. Although it is flavored, verses the neutral tasting Salavart, I have adapted to the lemon taste and welcome the relief it provides.

Relief ! from dry mouth.

Posted by Reviewer2075164 on Oct 02, 2010

My mom is 96 and has dry mouth from sleeping with her mouth open and from taking a diuretic. It was so bad her false teeth would fall out of her mouth. We started using Thayers spray and she is much more comfortable and has less dry mouth problems. She still does have dry mouth. This doesn't cure it, but it sure stops the symptoms.

Best so far

Posted by Reviewer1306816 on Mar 27, 2009

This product is the best tasting and most effective for dry mouth that I have tried so far, and I have tried alot of them.

good dry mouth and throat relief

Posted by Reviewer3161542 on May 16, 2009

I've used this product for many years. It really works especially in the middle of the night when it's inconvenient to get out of bed for a sip of water. The water's effect is short lasting. The Thayers spray gets me through the night.

works well

Posted by LotusJ57 on Sep 23, 2008

I give this to my patients who experience dry mouth as a side effect to medications. Nice alternative to hard candy.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3332519 on Mar 29, 2014

It is also necessary to me. It is much cheaper than in Finland.

Dry Mouth Relief

Posted by Reviewer1456436 on Jan 07, 2010

This product is a must for anyone suffering from dry mouth. Severe dry mouth condition resulting from radiation treatment is a serious problem that inhibits sleep, eating, speaking etc. Thayers Dry Mouth Spray is my life saver and allows me to function and live a comfortable life. That is why I purchase a dozen units at a time. I must have this product handy at all time.

Perfect solution

Posted by Reviewer2837354 on Nov 10, 2011

This is a great product. I keep it by my bed at night and can't live without it.

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2060486 on Feb 13, 2010

I have a problem with dry mouth related to medications I take. This is the best product I've come across so far. Seems to last longer than other products I've tried in the past. Great taste as well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »