New To iHerb?

Thayers, Lemon Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Reviews 5-star

I've Always Loved Thayers

Posted by Reviewer2560331 on Aug 08, 2010

I've always used Thayers Witchhazels. It's great that they have an endless choice for different types of skin. As a student of Natural Medicine I can say they add great beneficial herbal extracts to their formulas. I have oily skin so I wanted to try the lemon formula. It contains great herbs for calming overactive sebaceous glands such as lemon, lemongrass, and grapefruit. Nettle, Witchhazel, and Aloe is cleansing,nourishing, and softening to the skin and hair. I'm not a fan of lemon scented ANYTHING but I love the smell of this product. It closes pores nicely and for containing alcohol it's still gentle. But if you have sensitive skin/rosacea, I would recommend Thayers Alcohol-Free Rosewater Toner. Rosewater and Rose oil is amazing for these types.

Soothing & refreshing

Posted by Reviewer2868420 on Mar 15, 2010

I really enjoyed this product! Cleanses, tones & definitely improves complexion without drying!

Refreshing goodness

Posted by Reviewer1999412 on Mar 27, 2010

Love this product. So cleansing and I love its refreshing scent. I use it as a cleanser/toner on a cotton pad to remove makeup and for washing my face daily. I`ve stopped using all my other cleansers- this will do the trick in a shorter time and with more thorough results. My boyfriend loves it too. This will be a lifesaver in summer. Will def buy again.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer3201586 on Dec 19, 2007

This is even better than my old toner - it works as a cleanser too. Does a nice job! My face feels clean and ready for moisturizer afterwards. I thought the alcohol in it would bother me but it doesn't.

Very refreshing!

Posted by Reviewer2540445 on Jul 23, 2010

I really enjoy using this product. It has a nice lemon scent which is not overpowering, just right. It cleans my face and neck gently but effectively. I have received my second bottle today :)