Lovely scent...

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Jan 04, 2012

Very refreshing, I use it on a cotton ball as a wipe out deodorant.

Good.

Posted by 4767891057371081969 on Sep 05, 2013

I was really excited to try this product after reading so many comments that rave about this toner but I have to say that It took a little while to get used to the scent. I expected a natural citrus scent that was light and not so overpowering but i had to step back a bit after smelling it for the first time. The scent does yield quite synthetic. On the plus side, it did leave my skin feeling refreshed. I actually think it's a great toner for both summer and winter as it doesn't leave my skin dry afterwards.

좋아요.

Posted by Reviewer3301984 on Oct 28, 2010

레몬향도 상큼하고 아이메이크업은 무리지만 그냥 일반적인 화장은 잘 지워지는 것 같아요. 순해서도 좋아요^^ 일반 폼클렌져보다는 피부에 좋을것 같다고 생각해요^

MAGNÍFICO PRODUCTO

Posted by Reviewer2866514 on May 11, 2010

Lo uso después del afeitado y te deja la piel en perfecto estado.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2346644 on Jun 27, 2010

Not strong but nice scent. This is a gentle astringent and does not dry my skin.

Great scent

Posted by Reviewer3091175 on Sep 26, 2010

Fantastic product. Great scent.

not yet open

Posted by 5657065351316850529 on Oct 27, 2012

not yet open

Great basic toner for oily skin

Posted by Reviewer1470979 on Jan 11, 2013

It's a refreshing toner with a mildly sweet lemon and berry scent. I use this toner mainly during the day to help with oil-control.

Nice, Refreshing, Non Drying.

Posted by AletaOrganic on Oct 30, 2013

I like this, but the reason I only gave it 4 stars is because I would prefer less fragrance. Most people would probably not notice, I'm just picky. But it cleanses and refreshes nicely without drying my skin. So I am glad I purchased it, and would recommend it. And I like that it has aloe in it. I recently started using it on a burn on my wrist that was very slow healing. I don't believe this is one of their recommended uses, and I'm not a doctor, but I found it helpful. It was cooling and soothing, and didn't sting or burn. It seemed to speed up the healing process. Maybe the aloe in it?

lemon

Posted by 4630411760000899361 on Oct 10, 2013

Smell of lemon is not my style, and thinking of original ver. It give me emore itching feeling.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »