10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Thayers, Lemon Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula, 12 fl oz (355 ml)

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jul 27, 2013

very good for my combination skin in summer time, makes it closer to normal, not so oily, cleans good. and no irritation or redness after using it.

My newest "Must Have"

Posted by Reviewer1581590 on Jan 08, 2012

My combo/oily skin loves this product. I'm 30 years old, started using this witch hazel formula 2 weeks ago and the results are amazing! I carefully wipe some of this toner over my closed eye lids and my dark circles are starting to disappear!! My skin looks better than ever. I'm so pleased with this product. This is a new must have for my facial care routine.

Wonderful All Around Skin Care Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2712591 on Feb 06, 2012

I have been using witch hazel for quite a while as a skin soother after I shave, and I can tell you that Thayers is the best! It has so many uses and just works wonders on your skin with no irritation. The lightly scented Thayers also makes it a pleasure to use over the drugstore brands which smell terrible.

Shavers best friens

Posted by Reviewer1989823 on Mar 09, 2012

A lot of friends told me about this one, and at that time I thought they were over-rating this product. After I tried, I can only say that it is really great. I use it everyday instead of the alum block after I shave. My wife use it as a makeup remover. What a great product.

좋아요.

Posted by Reviewer3301984 on Oct 28, 2010

레몬향도 상큼하고 아이메이크업은 무리지만 그냥 일반적인 화장은 잘 지워지는 것 같아요. 순해서도 좋아요^^ 일반 폼클렌져보다는 피부에 좋을것 같다고 생각해요^