Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jul 27, 2013

very good for my combination skin in summer time, makes it closer to normal, not so oily, cleans good. and no irritation or redness after using it.

Only used it a coupe of times

Posted by thatswhatshesaid on Jul 05, 2013

I like lemon scents so this was the first Thayers witch hazel I bought. Only used it a couple of times though because it was a bit drying.

Best Witch Hazel

Posted by 4743224431410592681 on May 29, 2013

I use this all year round and it never dries my face out. The scent is so natural and refreshing. Please always keep this product stocked--especially during summer where I use it multiple times during the day.

i love it!

Posted by 5609168213781785939 on May 20, 2013

It's perfect for oily skin. It refreshes and smells lightly citrus.

Great facial toner

Posted by GiftCode-UVA296 on Apr 29, 2013

The best facial toner I ever used. Its light, non greasy amd just right.

Cleans your skin and leaves it refreshed

Posted by 5017549693388988361 on Apr 13, 2013

An excellent product! I bought the lemon formula because I have oily skin. Together with the OCM, this product has done wonders to my skin. In the morning, I wipe my face with some Witch Hazel. It deep cleans my skin and leaves it soft for the whole day. Its refreshing scent is a bonus. Will buy this product again.

A very hard lotion // Une lotion vraiment forte

Posted by carnetfeminin on Feb 14, 2013

This thayer's lotion is very hard because of its 10% natural grain alcohol and I don't like its medicinal smell. But it's all the same a good make-up remover. I don't think I'll buy it again. My skin is too sensitive for this lotion. // Cette lotion Thayer's est vraiment forte à cause de ses 10% d'alcool de grain et je n'apprécie pas son odeur médicamenteuse. Mais c'est cependant un bon démaquillant. Je ne pense pas la racheter. Ma peau est bien trop sensible pour cette lotion.

Great basic toner for oily skin

Posted by Reviewer1470979 on Jan 11, 2013

It's a refreshing toner with a mildly sweet lemon and berry scent. I use this toner mainly during the day to help with oil-control.

NICE SCENT AND CLEANSES RIGHT.

Posted by 5184889979464315886 on Nov 26, 2012

HELPS PREVENT THE BREAKOUTS, AND GET AN EVEN TONE. I'M NOT SURE WHETHER IT'S DUE TO THE SEASON BUT MY FACIAL TONE SEEMS BRIGHTER. I BRUSH OUT WITH A COTTONBALL AND PUT LOTION AFTERWARDS. I CAN SEE THE RESIDUES ON COTTON BALL... I'M BUYING IT AGAIN.

fine!

Posted by 5594507962801266728 on Nov 12, 2012

gives the skin the long-lasting fresh and clean feeling, nice smell