Maravilloso

Posted by perlica84 on Oct 18, 2014

Un tonico facial que me ha gustado mucho. No reseca ni irrita nada, deja la piel limpita, fresca, agradable, y lo mejor, es que no deja esa sensacion pegajosa como hace algunos tonicos faciales. Lo recomiendo!

Buen tonico!

Posted by AlbaDP on Nov 10, 2014

Es mi segundo tónico de esta marca. El primero que probé fue el de rosas y tengo que decir que me gusta más que este. Aún así, este también me gusta mucho, refresca y limpia bien la cara y en definitiva es muy buen tónico:)

아직은 잘 모르겟지만..

Posted by 5407294914561569796 on Sep 17, 2014

꾸준히 한달 이상 써봐야 알 수 있을꺼 같아요~우선 자기전에 클렌징 세안 후 사용하고 있고 향이 상큼한게 넘 좋고 쓰고나면 시원해요! ㅎㅎ 햇빛받으면 안좋다 그래서 아침에는 다른 토너를 사용하고 있어요. 겸용해서 쓰니깐 괜찮네요.

Good toner

Posted by caladenia on Apr 08, 2014

Good toner - stronger than the rose/witchhazel toner from the same brand but does the job. Makes your face feel really clean but doesn't dry it out. Has a slightly strong lemon smell to it but you don't notice it once you've put it on your face.

It's really good for oily face!

Posted by 5220900505784331095 on Jan 18, 2014

When I used it, I could feel fresh and it made my face to become oily slowly. However, now it's winter, so it also make my face to be dry. I need to put on creme more, but it's really good for me.

lemon

Posted by 4630411760000899361 on Oct 10, 2013

Smell of lemon is not my style, and thinking of original ver. It give me emore itching feeling.

Nice, Refreshing, Non Drying.

Posted by AletaOrganic on Oct 30, 2013

I like this, but the reason I only gave it 4 stars is because I would prefer less fragrance. Most people would probably not notice, I'm just picky. But it cleanses and refreshes nicely without drying my skin. So I am glad I purchased it, and would recommend it. And I like that it has aloe in it. I recently started using it on a burn on my wrist that was very slow healing. I don't believe this is one of their recommended uses, and I'm not a doctor, but I found it helpful. It was cooling and soothing, and didn't sting or burn. It seemed to speed up the healing process. Maybe the aloe in it?

not yet open

Posted by 5657065351316850529 on Oct 27, 2012

not yet open

Great basic toner for oily skin

Posted by Reviewer1470979 on Jan 11, 2013

It's a refreshing toner with a mildly sweet lemon and berry scent. I use this toner mainly during the day to help with oil-control.

Great scent

Posted by Reviewer3091175 on Sep 26, 2010

Fantastic product. Great scent.